Im in a Mood!

And not a good one. More like a total Chella BITCH mood. If I could do a massage I would probably hurt someone LOL

I dont know if it is a combo of the sinus meds, pain, and an incident with the ex or what, but if I were able I would totally grudge/hate fuck some poor guy right now, that poor piece of meat would get it rough and hard!!

Anybody just ever have one of those days??

Im going to apologize in advance if I hurt anyone's feelings, you can spank me later!!!
Are you asking for a volunteer?
Chellachella, how about lunch? your call. caugh you at a great time. in BR now but could be there in Hammond or Mandeville in 60. coonass-56
LMAO, Im not in the state at this moment, otherwise I would be at the PEC tomorrow! When I get back we can meet up, Raincheck?
chellachella, only you know the answers to ? coon-ass56
Yep and maybe Ill post an ad for a one handed massage, special rate LOL.
Abuse it, use it, Cum all over it and tell me to get the f*** out. Lol. I volunteer. I do hope you get to feeling better Chella.
I am better today, I think the sinus meds had an adverse effect on me. Then add pain, and a total fucking asshole that is a waste of space on this earth. I often wonder why he is allowed to live yet good Honorable men are taken too early. People ask why I am in the hobby, I should just reference the fucktard lol.

Ive been bombarded with messages, I think you guys wanna run a train on me!! Ill be in Baton Rouge May 5th. Hit me up, screen, and lets see what happens. Ill post an ad when it gets closer
Damn. Sounds like I need to hook him and my ex up. She's a fuckin oxygen thief also.
He remarried a trailer trash whore, actually 2 times since our divorce. Go figure, lol. Its a good thing I moved away, just sayin...
cc, sounds like he's getting his just dessert with his 2 TTW's. coon-ass56
Chella, if you get back to that town where my condo is, send me an email so I can see about making a ride there.
but coming back to the area frequently. That town was too small for me and someone else lol. Fkn stalker! Ill let you know, but I prefer we keep it indoors, no local bars etc. You can make it fun I am sure.

Chella, if you get back to that town where my condo is, send me an email so I can see about making a ride there. Originally Posted by Jammin40
Well yes I can. Have the condo that is secluded.