Tunes

I know this has probably been covered. But I'll broach the subject anyway. Guys and Dolls, do you like music during sessions? If so, what type? Guys, do you bring your own? I have a Bluetooth speaker setup and thought I may bring it along during visits.

Lately, I've been listening to Lorde, believe it or not. It is most defiantly sex music. But my iPhone has a wide variety of good music, from the 70's to today. I've been enjoying some of the dub-step stuff as well modern instrumentals like Lindsey Stirling.
When I am home,I use a Roku box and stream pandora

usually I rock out....sometimes I like blues and sometimes I like zydeco......just depends on my mood!
BUT there is NOTHING hotter than a wild romp in the sheets while ACDC is rocking out!! Hell Yeahhhh!!

I don't care what music they play....Just have the sense to turn the freaking TV off!
ive heard so many good things about you dallas whats the chance us getting together 2nite
ive heard so many good things about you dallas whats the chance us getting together 2nite Originally Posted by firstpeter
aww thanks....but damn I wish we could...and I am in Houston too! But i am headed to bed in a few minutes....going back to Nola tomorrow
{we will just have to rock n romp next time babe}

By the way great post marsh!

usually I rock out....sometimes I like blues and sometimes I like zydeco......just depends on my mood!
BUT there is NOTHING hotter than a wild romp in the sheets while ACDC is rocking out!! Hell Yeahhhh!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
You, Shook Me All Night Long!
That,ll work!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Big Balls, perhaps!!!!!!!
Music is nice!!
I think it depends on the girl.

Dallas' music is spot on - and what I would prefer but ...

Some girls have a softer side and slapping on AC/DC or MOTORHEAD's "Overdrive" just seems out of place. Also - if you're with someone younger - it seems kind of weird to play stuff from the '70's ... like BOSTON.

Nikki Tylor was closer to my age - she just played a local classic rock station in her incall and that made for some really kicked back sessions. I remember at one point KISS came on and I'm like ... "Holy Fuck Nikki I've never done THIS to KISS". She's like ... "You sheltered boy ... poor you!" LOL

I'd rather let the girl create the "ambiance" - or whatever it is. So I just go with what they have. I might get a bit annoyed at Hip Hop though! LOL
yep! The music I play in my softer more sensual gfe sessions is a more relaxing blues or softer classic rock.And if I want a wilder romp in the sheets,I will play the acdc type music.The pace of any session is what dictates my session!