Schedule a Gangbang

My girl is interested in banging a few guys at one time. This will happen on her schedule which is basically a Friday or Saturday night in the near future, If you're interested and willing to pay $1.5 then PM me and we'll work out the details.
How old is she?
she's a body-builder and bbw
Thank you, if she were under 25 or we had suspicions of it you'd have to submit age verification for her just like providers do.

Carry on
She is a professional girl with a wild side
Maybe post some pics without showing her face
she's a body-builder and bbw Originally Posted by bigredtaurus
Somehow I am highly skeptical that she is both.
Somehow I am highly skeptical that she is both. Originally Posted by priv8dancer
Ditto... oxymoron.
Do you guys know what a bodybuilder does? They bulk up! She's not interested in the show aspect of it because she's naturally a big girl, but definitely has some serious muscles underneath a thick layer of skin.
Ya mean like...

\

I mean fuck it. Could be fun!
Do you guys know what a bodybuilder does? They bulk up! She's not interested in the show aspect of it because she's naturally a big girl, but definitely has some serious muscles underneath a thick layer of skin. Originally Posted by bigredtaurus
I happened to be well aquainted with the terminology and lifestyle. Unfortunately, you seem to be confusing some terms here. "Body builders" follow a strict regiment of bulking AND cutting so that the work they do actually shows. Now, "power lifters" on the other hand don't care. They bulk because it helps them put up bigger numbers in the gym and that's all they care about. Getting bigger just happens to be a side effect of the amount calories needed to get stronger and bigger.

I'm not even going to start on skin density.

Bulking for the sake of bulking is neither a body builder nor a power lifter it's just called being fat.

Though, at this point we are just debating semantics. All this could have been avoided and hushed by just following lovegoodhead's advice of posting some pictures so people know what they would be potentially getting into.
My girl is interested in banging a few guys at one time. This will happen on her schedule which is basically a Friday or Saturday night in the near future, If you're interested and willing to pay $1.5 then PM me and we'll work out the details. Originally Posted by bigredtaurus
The resident expert here on all things "gangbang" is Whispers.
Last year he was all over the SA board questioning and commenting to grown ass adults concerning their CHOICE to have a gang bang.
this talk about labels is pointless because everybody runs with different definitions and tolerances within those definitions. BBW to me is anyone not a spinner all the way up to gargantuan fat chicks. You know, just have some cushion for the pushin'. So yeah I'm sure some bodybuilders would be in that group for me. If she's down to fuck a bunch of dudes at once. Sounds fun. But a picture is worth a thousand words OP; post it or answer the same question a million times.
Miss V wow on the pics..are those real ladies? Geez..