A bit of jealousy and venting!!

So I recently had a falling out with a friend of mine whom I was helping get back on her feet after a 6 month civilan job dry spell. She knows what I do and never judge....until now!

So I kick her out because......well let's face it after 2 months and no thrive to find a job and help out...I had enough.

She proceeds on calling me a whore...haha! I reply "why thank you that is very enduring and that I have been called worst but nice try though."

So here she is on a peddle stool..or so she thinks. She really is not any different than me...my game is just a bit tighter than hers.

I spend time with a guy with the understanding of facts..we have fun...part ways until he just cant stand the thought of my nice round ass pressed against him...he calls for a repeat visit. I walk away with a goose egg of $$$.

She spends weekends in hotels for clearance rack lingerie, over priced roses, drive thru meals and walks away full of cum and nothing to show for it. Guy calls back promises fancy dinners for a piece....she agrees just to get the same treatment. Hmmmm honey your hot mess is coming through.

So she has the nerve to pass judgement on me...Im sorry I get invited to black tie events, expensive dinners, I recieve lavish gifts, just released lingerie, and Im spoiled to the 9's. Yet you find my lifestyle a disgrace?? I love what I do in addition to owning my own company and being part of another company that requires me to rub elbows with all the people who you wish.

Can anyone else sense the jealousy???

Ok Im done venting!!! Back to what you were doing??
Lmfao, so true! Went through something very similar not to long. How is it any different when someone f*cks a guy that they can't stand and has them live at thier home so they can collect that guys paychecks? Me, 99 % of the time enjoy who i am playing with and enjoy talking with them. Shm,will the world ever make sense?
  • FWR
  • 03-26-2016, 07:52 AM
got pics and a phone number for her? Drive though meals, and some HEB roses sound like a good price point
pedestal
I never really understood the stigma against providers. In both civilian and p4p relationships, you have an exchange of something you value for something you desire. In civilian relationships the exchange of value may be less obvious, but it's still there.

Don't let the deadbeats and haters get you down, DG. You're a good person no matter what civilians say about you!
We all need to vent at some point.
We do seem to get judged because of our choices.
pedestal Originally Posted by sue_nami
of course .. you're right, but i took it as a joke, a pun. i guess if i do something similar i'll add an emoji so the point is not missing

regarding pay for play ladies ... i know there are those who sell pussy. that is a market. but i book ladies who provide the fulfillment of a romantic, erotic fantasy. that is a talent and involves skills ... and a performance. and i love them for it.

those ladies are not whores. i imagine there are lots of ways to describe them and what they do, what they provide. but i don't feel a need to pin it down. i just am grateful that they are there ... lovely, willing, and skilled.

danke dir
pedestal Originally Posted by sue_nami
Yeah but "peddle stool" is a much more fun visual.
Black tie events in Austin, TX. That's the real sham here
I am by no means a whore. I just thought it funny from someone who makes out with randoms in the middle of a bar, parking lot, or goes home with people. The hobby allows me to be naughty and remain innocent in my everyday life.
You can show her a kindness by stating "A person who owns little is little owned."

That should make the butthurt better.
I am by no means a whore. I just thought it funny from someone who makes out with randoms in the middle of a bar, parking lot, or goes home with people. The hobby allows me to be naughty and remain innocent in my everyday life. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
You're a whore, she's a slut.

At the end of the day, you come out with some money in your purse. She just can't deal with the reality of it.

Keep doing your thing and don't look back.
Daddys girl is a PROVIDER. The "friend" is a using slut.
You are absoulutely right 🔥. I am a provider. I provide you with turn down service and a clean towel. My lady bits are freshly shaven and always clean. My services are of high standard.

I do need to apologize to my friends who have tried to reach out to me.

When you have pre madonna living with you without a job. It took her 4 hours (no lie) to get ready and out of my door. So when my day should be ending it actually was just beginning...

Please tell me how to make it up to you all??? Fresh baked cookies, soup, or little bottles of shampoo and conditioner like those we always take from hotels?