OK Ladies...whats more exhilerating

the excitement of the guy coming over to jam you with NSA or the donation on the counter when he leaves?? maybe its the secret double life of medical school during the day and hot call girl at night...
I'm going to predict the Ladies are all about the donation.
I choose option C: both!

I really treasure the spontaneous moments that unfold between me and a new friend. And I've had the opportunity to experience some memorable and exhilarating firsts.
For me it's the strange NSA thrill, I don't care about the donation, it's just paper, but the flesh is real!

IB
  • Old-T
  • 03-27-2016, 07:38 AM
the excitement of the guy coming over to jam you with NSA or the donation on the counter when he leaves?? maybe its the secret double life of medical school during the day and hot call girl at night... Originally Posted by NativeTexson
For the good ones--with their good clients--the answer is both. And it shows.
For the good ones--with their good clients--the answer is both. And it shows. Originally Posted by Old-T
You have to remember that some fake it real well and give a great Illusion Of Passion.

Can't complain either way.
  • RNB
  • 03-31-2016, 01:50 AM
Is this fucking serious? Notice how only one provider has answered? Stop being delusional. Donation. Period. The end.
Living in a fantasy world has its ups and downs
It's both, actually,

It's the powerful feeling that men are choosing me to leave their fruits of their labor and their actual fruit.

Chosen. That means something. When a man choses me, and he has so many other options available, well, that is a huge turn on for me. To have the power to arouse another person is so sexy. And if they are so aroused that they want to leave me the fruits of their labor too, well, that must be what being a Goddess feels like. Bring me your tributes and be intoxicated by my sexual energy! And then come back again and again to worship and adore me! There's no more satisfying a feeling than to be sexually desired and adored. And the monetary tribute just drives home that I am more than just a piece of ass, I'm worth laboring for. That is what turns me on.
I choose both options.
I love the variety, and new experiences plus getting paid to do what I enjoy is a great reward.
  • anita
  • 04-03-2016, 11:19 PM
How many people get excited going to work lol. I'll get excited if:

- You sent a picture of yourself and brief introduction (I know who I'll meet and have a glimpse of your personality.)
- I like your p411 profile (seems like we could get along great in and out of the bedroom.)
- You book multiple hours. Who doesn't like to go out for dinner, drinks, sport events, parties, concerts etc.). It helps building attraction. Even if we just stay in, it feels more natural.
- You ask what my shoes size is lol. Who doesn't like gifts.

But I don't get excited over the sex itself or the money. I don't wait with wet panties lol (sorry), you will have to turn me on... Foreplay starts the moment you say hello... Not the moment clothes fall off. If we have met before, sometimes I'm horny before you arrive. Either we sext or you have mastered the art of pleasing a woman in bed . The money is to take care of family and bills, when it will be for shopping spree or a nice vacation I'll get excited over it. Tips are exciting because always unexpected, it's like finding money in your jeans pocket on laundry's day or winning the lotto.
Per the OP's questions...

1) because I can
2) see 1)

Seriously, and I surmise the OP's interest in the question is legit.

But for me, I have rarely thought about the above.

I seek the 4 C's --

Chemistry
Communication
Companionship
Copulation (or variants thereof)

And I plan for the above by doing as much careful research as possible.

When I am in desperate need of "release" (or less than desperate) I have over the years cultivated several very sweet civilian YLs and multiple "beyond" YL who very much appreciate our regular play dates.

= = = =

Anita - very much appreciate your thoughts and philosophy on the topic!
Keepin it 100% and all that stuff. A little outside the box thinking if you will.

I would rather have the donation....

While Mr.Hobbyist thinks providers have all this sex, couldn't be farther from the truth for some.

Quality NSA takes wayyyyy more WORK than the hobby.

Lisa

Quality NSA takes wayyyyy more WORK than the hobby.

Lisa Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Preach.

You know the real reason I started doing this? The safety, anonymity, and ease of having sex when and how I want. I've been spoiled rotten now and couldn't even go back to traditional dating for the foreseeable future. You ever try not responding to an SO's text message? It's like the world is ending to them. If I don't respond to a client they just assume I'm busy and will return their message later.

The reason I stuck around can be summed up by two words. Freedom and Finance. I won't lie. There are certain clients I'm always super excited to see beyond just the donation and picking up my due is a complete afterthought. But I can't in good conscience say that is true for everyone especially if we haven't met before. So I guess you'd say I enjoy both, the degree of each is wholly dependent on the individual.