Asshole or hero?

I say that turns a lot of people on. I would bet there are now people who go there just to be filmed now.
Guy is an asshole with a lot of free time. "I'm just protecting my family." Oh please, enough with that bullshit. Secretly, hes jerking off to the videos fantasizing about them.
Guy is an asshole with a lot of free time. "I'm just protecting my family." Oh please, enough with that bullshit. Secretly, hes jerking off to the videos fantasizing about them. Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88
LMAO... Why is that the first thing that I thought of too?... I vote for Asshole.
He's probably a pervert and jerks off watching what he filmed.
Can't wait to see video of HIM..!! Those type people usually turn out to be pervs!! Senators, Clergy, dudley do-rights'.
ButtMunch
Ain't no reason why he cain't be both!
Strange, but I agree with David Duechfist on this. What You are doing here reading this is pretty much the same thing.
I say he is an Asshole
Hes an asshat! Isn't it a crime to video tape people like that without their consent?
Hes an asshat! Isn't it a crime to video tape people like that without their consent? Originally Posted by Britttany_love
It's in public. No consent needed.
Most states require that anyone who produces any recordings of sexually explicit conduct that contain identifiable people to have and retain documentation proving age, identity and other information. Failure to create and retain these records can lead to prosecution. If your state has privacy rights, you may have further issues. If there are no state privacy laws, nothing requires consent to release the tape. If you do end up getting busted you risk charges on indecent exposure or lewd act.

This is also considered video voreurism.
**In the United States, video voyeurism is an offense in nine states[citation needed]*and may require the convicted person to register as a*sex offender.]*The original case that led to the criminalization of voyeurism has been made into a television movie called*Video Voyeur*and documents the criminalization of secret photography. Criminal voyeurism statutes are related to invasion of privacy laws but are specific to unlawful surreptitious surveillance without consent and unlawful recordings including the broadcast, dissemination, publication, or selling of recordings involving places and times when a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and a reasonable supposition they are not being photographed or filmed by "any mechanical, digital or electronic viewing device, camera or any other instrument capable of recording, storing or transmitting visual images that can be utilized to observe a person.
Most states require that anyone who produces any recordings of sexually explicit conduct that contain identifiable people to have and retain documentation proving age, identity and other information. Failure to create and retain these records can lead to prosecution. If your state has privacy rights, you may have further issues. If there are no state privacy laws, nothing requires consent to release the tape. If you do end up getting busted you risk charges on indecent exposure or lewd act.

This is also considered video voreurism.
**In the United States, video voyeurism is an offense in nine states[citation needed]*and may require the convicted person to register as a*sex offender.]*The original case that led to the criminalization of voyeurism has been made into a television movie called*Video Voyeur*and documents the criminalization of secret photography. Criminal voyeurism statutes are related to invasion of privacy laws but are specific to unlawful surreptitious surveillance without consent and unlawful recordings including the broadcast, dissemination, publication, or selling of recordings involving places and times when a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and a reasonable supposition they are not being photographed or filmed by "any mechanical, digital or electronic viewing device, camera or any other instrument capable of recording, storing or transmitting visual images that can be utilized to observe a person. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
No No No....
______________________________ ______________________________ _____
Video voyeurism allegations can include a wide array of scenarios involving an individual watching or video recording another in an place in which that person has a reasonable expectation of privacy. Voyeurism charges can be levied for something as simple as recording the view into a persons home to the more serious allegation of placing a recording device in a bedroom, bathroom, or dressing room in an effort to watch someone anytime they enter. Regardless of the conduct involved in this charge, it is in your best interest to retain an experienced criminal lawyer as soon as possible. An allegation that you placed a video camera somewhere does not necessarily mean the State has enough to convict, however, due to the nature of the charge as a semi-sex crime it is likely the State will look seriously at the allegation. Do not speak with the police prior to speaking to our office. Criminal attorney, Jason Mayberry, is well versed in defending voyeurism allegations and knows exactly what material issues are presented in connection with these charges.

Florida Statute 810.145(2) defines this crime as a person who, for his own amusement, entertainment, or sexual arousal, intentionally uses or installs an imaging device to secretly view, broadcast, or record a person without their consent while they’re in the act of dressing, undressing, or privately exposing their body in a time and place when they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. This charge can also occur when one is recorded through or under their clothing. In the latter scenario an example would be a recording device on a man’s shoe as he records under a lady’s skirt.
______________________________ ______________________________ ____
Tell me how someone in a public park can have a "reasonable expectation of privacy". Did this guy plan on distributing the footage that was captured for profit? No.. Was he outside the home of their window filming them getting it on?... No. Not saying the guy should have kept the camera rolling them. I agree he's an asshat. But in terms of the "legality" of what he was doing, I think he's well within his rights. The people caught on camera are also dumbasses. All I'm saying is this... you can't expect privacy in a public place. And if you get caught bare assed getting it on in a park, then your ass deserves what comes from it. Good or bad.
I say he's a dip shit. I have kids and we have a park in my neighborhood. What goes on in the park at dark when the kids are gone I don't give a shit about. Now if you start finding syringes and shit like that then it becomes a different ball game.