I've got a milking table!

well I am happy to say a kind sexy ECCIE gent modified my extra massage table into a milking table. all you fellas who've been curious about this service, let me know. It would count as L2 fbsm, not fetish rate, even though I bet some of you guys might soon have a new fetish involving milking tables, LOL
That looks like fun.. now I want 1!!
brittany come over and be the under the table girl for doubles. it would be way more fun for doubles.
Sue I may need to come by one day and get the squirt school/milking/FBSM combo. That would be awesome.
who's your daddy. cum on down, you're the next contestant on the squirt is right
Better a milking table than a chopping block.
wow way to harsh a buzz with that image lightest touch. thanks.
Most would recognize obvious light humor when they see it. Really? What buzz? It's a nice additional option but still a table with a hole.
You act like a little humor let the air out of someone's balloon.
any mention of chopping off anything on a board like this is a buzz kill
Duly noted. OK so never use the word "Chop" even in obvious jest on a hooker post referring to blow holes because it kills threads. Got it. I won't even bring up the possibilities with glory holes. Oops!
Better a milking table than a chopping block. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch

HA!
Duly noted. OK so never use the word "Chop" even in obvious jest on a hooker post referring to blow holes because it kills threads. Got it. I won't even bring up the possibilities with glory holes. Oops! Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Glory hole... Oooooooh hunter going to be mad.

Her minions are on the way to investigate.