What a crew tonight! Some kinda Meet & Greet!

Just now finally over, and I know some of the nearly 40 are heading elsewhere for more "socializing."

Pretty evenly split we were ladies to gents and always very glad to welcome so many new to the crew folks to the fellowshipping.

Per the usual rules, those there may announce only their own presence. Please don't out any one else.

Looking forward for more events ahead.

Info always in my signature below.
It was great to meet some new friends and see some old ones as well.
Thank you for putting this together!
I tried but between hotel reservation messed up and traffic it was already to late to go �� might just stay another day for the hell of it
Thanks for going to the troubling of putting on these meet and greets.
I found a hot one to play with in future.
I'm glad I took the time to pop in for an hour. Can't wait to meet my new friends at future events. ♡

SL
Had a great time seeing everyone ! Thanks so much for inviting me and Kendall Adams 69! Hope to come back to other events !!
Thanks CK. Great social. Nice to see our friends from out of town such as Chloe and SugarLove who just posted above.

One of the best ways to meet and greet new people in the hobby.
First social event I made an appearance at
A pleasure meeting new ladies like Chloe and seeing favorites like the lovely Sugarlove
Sorry I couldn't make it... hopefully next time. Glad everyone had fun
I had such a nice time. It's been forever since I came out of my shell and last night was such a blast!! It was so nice to see you ladies and gentlemen, and also met a few ladies and gentlemen that I haven't yet. Thank you CK for organizing these socials. I definitely will be attending more. MUAH!!!
I had such a nice time. It's been forever since I came out of my shell and last night was such a blast!! It was so nice to see you ladies and gentlemen, and also met a few ladies and gentlemen that I haven't yet. Thank you CK for organizing these socials. I definitely will be attending more. MUAH!!! Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
Ms SBB--You looked spectacular last evening and it was nice to get a chance to visit and catch up with you. Please don't be a stranger and come back to more social events.
Thanks ck fun time
  • quzi
  • 04-07-2016, 10:43 PM
If only you could rock out with your cock out. Still, fun times! Thanks CK!