Review: CHARM 1088@xoxo and her pimp TCB sucked in a bad way!

Date: 3-11 & 3-12
Provider: 1088@xoxo
Phone: 713-396-3956
Email Address: exoticmula22@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=329149
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Vagina Triangle
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: ZERO Run Around!
Session Length: ZERO
Fee: ZERO
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'3", 120 lbs. Very Nervous
Recommendation: HELL FUCKING NO!
  • ztonk
  • 04-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed since no meeting took place.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
That sucks!
Hang her pimp from a fucken noose where he belongs and then rape the piss out of her. Simple solution to a simple problem.
Hang her pimp from a fucken noose where he belongs and then rape the piss out of her. Simple solution to a simple problem. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Dude that's super fucked up. Here's hoping life treats you well and your outlook improves.

SL, really? You normally are smart enough to avoid a girl that has enough red flags that even someone who reads the site without a membership would avoid her. Tell the little head to shut up sometimes.
Dude that's super fucked up. Here's hoping life treats you well and your outlook improves.
Originally Posted by SA Angel
Oh don't mind me darlin I'm just getting myself psych'd up for Vikings tonight.

SL, really? You normally are smart enough to avoid a girl that has enough red flags that even someone who reads the site without a membership would avoid her. Tell the little head to shut up sometimes. Originally Posted by SA Angel
"SL, really? You normally are smart enough to avoid a girl that has enough red flags that even someone who reads the site without a membership would avoid her. Tell the little head to shut up sometimes."

No shit!
Playa got played,TWICE!

SL, really? You normally are smart enough to avoid a girl that has enough red flags that even someone who reads the site without a membership would avoid her. Tell the little head to shut up sometimes. Originally Posted by SA Angel
It was like a BAD DREAM and I couldn't wake up.
It was like a BAD DREAM and I couldn't wake up. Originally Posted by Still Looking
"I couldn't wake up"
Date: 3-11 & 3-12
Slept thru 2 days?
you frankly you got what you deserved.. WTF did you put up with that rescheduling bull shit?? I do not play that game..

you arrive at Noon and she reschedules 3 hours later?
you frankly you got what you deserved.. WTF did you put up with that rescheduling bull shit?? I do not play that game..

you arrive at Noon and she reschedules 3 hours later? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I always try and be a gentleman. And shit happens. Then there are those that just take advantage. Just letting the brotherhood know so others don't get burned! IJS