Regarding Hotel Parking Fees In DC Area

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

I have a quick question...I am doing some research and finding out that pretty much all the hotels in Tysons Corner and Dupont Circle have a parking fee...do the gentlemen frown upon that or do they pretty much expect that? Thanks in advance for the feedback!!
Not all hotels in Tysons have a parking fee - if they do, side street parking is available for many properties. As for Dupont / DC...well, yes, it does cost for parking and there are those that avoid downtown because of the parking, traffic, etc. However, METRO makes traveling somewhat easier. Other areas to consider should be Arlington/Crystal City. Good luck and hope to see your ads when you decide to visit...
Guys will figure out how to reach you in an economical an expedient manner.
Not all hotels in Tysons have a parking fee - if they do, side street parking is available for many properties. As for Dupont / DC...well, yes, it does cost for parking and there are those that avoid downtown because of the parking, traffic, etc. However, METRO makes traveling somewhat easier. Other areas to consider should be Arlington/Crystal City. Good luck and hope to see your ads when you decide to visit... Originally Posted by plainjoe
Guys will figure out how to reach you in an economical an expedient manner. Originally Posted by omakase

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.....much appreciated! I am trying to get my plan together as we speak.
Actually I've found MOST in Tysons Corner do not have a parking fee and even have ample free parking. And I've been in just about every 3-star or better hotel in Falls Church-Merrifield/McLean/Vienna several times over.
Now D.C. proper esp the neighborhood of Dupont Circle is the total opposite ... if guys are driving around the city they expect the parking fee but many might just Uber/Lyft or use metro.
Thanks again Gentlemen....needless to say...I figured it all out!
Well i'm a lady lol but awesome sauce it worked out for you .