Who's down for some bondage and restraints?

What are some of y'alls favorite restraints to use during a kinky date? Utilizing items that aren't specifically designed to be restraints, such as silk scarves or ties and nylon stockings really turn me on. Still I also love making use of proper bondage implements like spreader bars, rope, hand cuffs, and bondage tape. I can't get enough of these cuffs lined with such soft and fluffy rabbit fur. It took quite a bit of perseverance to affix them to my ankles as they are designed for wrists, but I can't help being a devious little minx and bondage slut...

Yes, I forgot to mention. If you're inclined please do share your favorite sexy or erm... humorous bondage photos.

Here is a cute gif of Gretchen Mol as Bettie Page.

Time for some "Bundy Bondage"

What are some of y'alls favorite restraints to use during a kinky date? Utilizing items that aren't specifically designed to be restraints, such as silk scarves or ties and nylon stockings really turn me on. Still I also love making use of proper bondage implements like spreader bars, rope, hand cuffs, and bondage tape. I can't get enough of these cuffs lined with such soft and fluffy rabbit fur. It took quite a bit of perseverance to affix them to my ankles as they are designed for wrists, but I can't help being a devious little minx and bondage slut...

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Beautiful and sexy Lena! I can't imagine anyone disagreeing that every gif you post is worthy of some special recognition award from the academy. The filtering is perfect, it's the greatest smoothest gif program I have seen, you always look your usual classy and elegantly yet raw sexy self, and well, you look great. Thanks for all your posts.
I prefer to use fur lined cuffs and a nice collar for both aesthetics and restraint. Adjustable spreader bars are also very nice to adjust a sub's experience. One of my favorite tools is this cheap little steel back scratcher I got from CVS that expands into a three foot rod with the claw on the end that can used for both punishment and reward. I haven't done much restraint work in the hobby because I prefer a sub who genuinely desires the rewards restraint and sensory play can have.
Al - You have the same taste as me. Just wish I could find someone like that locally.
I'm a burgeoning squirter and I truly hope I can get on her level someday.

Originally Posted by albundy

Ooh, what is the device she's sitting on? I love the way it's working her succulent labia...

Jesting aside, it seems like you're a hardcore bondage device kind of guy.

You're so sweet. Thank you dear!

Beautiful and sexy Lena! I can't imagine anyone disagreeing that every gif you post is worthy of some special recognition award from the academy. The filtering is perfect, it's the greatest smoothest gif program I have seen, you always look your usual classy and elegantly yet raw sexy self, and well, you look great. Thanks for all your posts. Originally Posted by KwinVue
All of this sounds very intriguing...

I prefer to use fur lined cuffs and a nice collar for both aesthetics and restraint. Adjustable spreader bars are also very nice to adjust a sub's experience. One of my favorite tools is this cheap little steel back scratcher I got from CVS that expands into a three foot rod with the claw on the end that can used for both punishment and reward. I haven't done much restraint work in the hobby because I prefer a sub who genuinely desires the rewards restraint and sensory play can have. Originally Posted by OldGent
I like to use the soft straps that boxers use to tape up their hands. Look at my last pic in this post for visuals on the soft straps. You can buy them at Academy Sports or Target for like $12. Each roll is about 7 or 8 feet long, so you can tie up a lot with each roll. I always have two rolls with me at any visit.

I have the same vibrator she is using on her vjj. Also always carry it with me.

Ooh, what is the device she's sitting on? I love the way it's working her succulent labia... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
This fun little devise is called a Symbian (http://www.sybian.com). I dont have one. Always thought it looked interesting. I hear it is loud though. Other fucking machines are often quieter.

But this is what I could bring....