Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

I love this show.. are there any other fans out there? If you like documentaries or fiction based on ancient Rome, you will love this show.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spart...requel&cid=161

now I have to go back to last season and watch every episode of Blood and Sand.
Love It.....
I have both Blood And Sand and Gods Of The Arena on Netflix Yes, It's really good and I hope they successfully recast Spartacus for the third season.
I am a fan! Some of the principles appeared at Comic Con last year.
I LOVE that show! I have both seasons of Rome, only season one of the Tudors, and I have to have every season of Spartacus! Oh, to be a Domina and have all those handsome gladiators at MY beck and call!
Love this show!
every time I watch an episode of blood and sand, I want to call one of you lovelies up and live out a gladiator fantasy...

My favorite is where the blond gladiator (name escapes me) is picked to perform (k9 with a hot Persian) in front of the crowd, then when he finishes, Ilithyia wants him to do it again.
Any show that has both Lucy Lawless and the British actress that played Leila on Dexter appearing nude (separately and together) is ok by me.
I am:
On my TiVo schedule .
It is a great show, I like that Gods of the Arena is a prequel. The first season of Rome was awesome too. How I would love to be a guest in the House of Batiatus
The final episode was epic. Great series and can't wait till the new season!!
I like the concept and the way it's produced, but I HATE the fact that they cuss like every 2 seconds. Every now and then is fine, but it's constant and honestly just distracts from the content of the show. And this is coming from someone who will occasionally cuss like a sailor.
I love the catch phrase " Jupiter's Cock" .
I like the concept and the way it's produced, but I HATE the fact that they cuss like every 2 seconds. Every now and then is fine, but it's constant and honestly just distracts from the content of the show. And this is coming from someone who will occasionally cuss like a sailor. Originally Posted by still-asleep
yes.. they do curse alot but it's funny sometimes. It seems like most cursing they do has something to do with putting a cock somewhere, usually mouth or ass LMAO

here's a little bit of the episode after Batiatus got his ass whipped, got pissed on, and starts to exact his revenge
http://www.conconvideo.com/spartacus...-2-part-1.html

My favorite Batiatus quote : "I'm not a babe, new dropped from fucking womb."