"The Display Model" Demeanor: Ads vs. Sessions

Last month, "lat" posted a thread asking reviewers to compare & contrast their visual experiences with providers as it pertains to profile pics and their presentation come appointment day. I'd like to do the same from a personality standpoint.By & large most of the ShowCase bios i read tend to range from mildly intriguing to fun as all Hell(if they have disdain 4 hobbyists its not like they'd be silly enough to advertise it)! I believe attitude can enhance or diminish the enjoyment of a session as much as outer beauty. Let me in on your stories. When calling 2 set-up the meeting, were you met w/a welcoming voice eager to assist & answer questions? Was she funny? Was she focused on the clock? When in convo, were your comments met with insightful/entertaining feedback? Was she a dull assortment of shoulder shrugs? Did her language put sailors to shame(lol)?I'm curious. I like gorgeous women as much as anyone, but how fun, boring, respectful, or rude a provider is can drastically raise or lower the pleasure ceiling 4 me. What say U guys?
For the most part I don't see much difference between my encounters and provider reviews. If it is lacking it's mostly on me. I love these ladies.
This is, I think, a totally YMMV situation based off of the personalities of the lady and the gent. A couple of ladies I've met are totally into it from the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave. They are always smiling, laughing, and totally your GF. Now, whether this is a genuine feeling of "I like this guy/girl" and how much of it "I like his money"/"She's the hottest fuck ever" could depend on the personalities involved. I'd like to think its me, but I have to ask myself, would this person give me the time of day if we met out somewhere? The good ones make you think yes, at least while the clock is ticking. And, as I've said, it's a YMMV thing, since I've had crap times with ladies people have raved over.
Life is YMMV. Taint is not YMMV.
Are you talking to yourself? I think nola has made you crazy. Sheesh....go fucking drink a bunch of vodka. Clears the air..head..what have ye..lol xxoo annie
This is good stuff. It would appear that while both wildwing and mystery have had good sessions, mystery's aren't always as predictable. I once had a session where the provider was very accommodating, but I figured some of it was a performance. I could envision us hanging out outside of the hobby, maybe even having a FWB situation, but ultimately we were too different to work as an exclusive couple. She heavily enjoyed the nightlife scene(clubs, bars, etc.)which is fine but isn't really my thing. She wouldn't of been as naturally into me in that context otherwise(not that I gave a s#%t at the time)lol.
Regarding a companion's eagerness to answer questions, it can depend on the caliber of the initial inquiry. Whenever I receive a clear, well thought out inquiry that conveys that a gent thoroughly read my showcase, website, and advert before reaching out, I am as cheery and enthusiastic as can be.

As for what can be expected once meeting me, just like it is foolish to be misleading and communicate that my physical attributes are different than what they are, it doesn't make sense to me to be dishonest about my personality. It doesn't bode well, especially on longer dates. I put much thought into the words I carefully choose to describe myself. And while it can be a challenge remaining objective when writing about oneself, I keep in mind that I'd never want a gent to be distressed because I wasn't at all what he expected.