Why are some men scared of a Wash Towel?

....And scared of the Soap and Water?
Water and Soap are not dangerous!

The proper way to Shower:

1. Wet your entire body. Slowly turn around a couple times under the spray to let the water cover your entire body

2. Lather a small amount of shampoo Into your hair (I don't wash my Velcro hair every single shower. It's a black thing)

3. Thoroughly rinse all of the shampoo out of your hair

4. Apply conditioner to your hair

5. Rinse out conditioner

6. Wash your face

7. Wet the wash towel. Pour some body wash (soap) on the wash towel. Wash your body using the wash towel! Your crack and sack have to be
cleaned to my satisfaction. This Is the most Important area to be cleaned for me. Your Butt Crack and your Ball Sack and for those
of you w/a Smegma buildup (you know who you are), please pull that skin back and wash your tool thoroughly!!!!
No worries If you miss a spot on your body, I'll be standing right In the restroom w/you supervising. If you miss
a spot I will let you know.

8. Rinse off all the soap

9. Oh and once out the shower please completely DRY yourself off down there, don't need no stale water accumulating and attracting mosquitoes

All steps 1-9 should take place In a already clean restroom/shower/tub. Thanks!

You're welcome to add more shower tips for others who are In need of more tips.

#NoMoreWireHangers
Haha. Good job P. I agree, nothing more disrupting than foul odor. Had a few providers like that. Definitely a turn off.
Thanks stockn2468 ^^For the women who need help In this department they're welcome to all the tips as well
Showering 101

By

Seeking ~P

A cute Informative video too

Thanks myren1900
That is why alot of my gents get a bubblebath before playtime...lol
Woman I can not with you right now KMSLMAO....But let the chuuuch say amen cause lawd knows what a hot N'awlins day will do to some franks & Beans!!! lol (Your sausage and meat balls!) lol

7. Wet the wash towel. Pour some body wash (soap) on the wash towel. Wash your body using the wash towel! Your crack and sack have to be
cleaned to my satisfaction. This Is the most Important area to be cleaned for me. Your Butt Crack and your Ball Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
lol yup...that part Dallas...
That is why alot of my gents get a bubblebath before playtime...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
(Your sausage toes and meat balls!) Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
Gurl, don't be jealous of my Sausage Toes, they bring all the boys to the yard .... they keep coming back for my bareback foot jobs (BBFJ)
lol I know they do...feet so sweet they can beat yo meat!!! hahahahahaa
I missed this whole thing. But I'm no longer hungry. Thanks kids.. xxoo annie
Mama ~P's hygiene corner. Cause if ya mama didn't teach you how to clean ya crack, ~P aint cutting ya no slack. Good thread chick.
^^^

Nice OG !!!

Hey, I know CLEAN!
I'm from Colorado.
Where there really Is a place called

Hygiene, Colorado << click here

It's not far from where I used to live
Anytime they named a city after being hygienic then that really says something about the rest of the world..lol