What has 2016 brought you all??

So everyone, can you all tell us what you have accomplished since 2015 through 2016??

What have you done with your lives good and bad,what are your future plans for 2017??

I will start off my post by re-capping my 2016 accomplishments versus 2015...

2015: No weight loss. Life was at a standstill for me...
Working but not as hard as I could.
Renting an apartment
Starting to clean up my credit..
Still investing in my Edward Jones for retirement.

2016: Cleaned up my credit...
April 13th, bought my 1st house
Began to work on my weight loss....20+ pounds lighter and
still going.Exercising and walking. No more bad foods.
December 12th bought new truck.
My daughter turns 30 the day after Christmas!!

Paying my life forward with giving...
Helping others with credit clean up....

2017: More weight loss...
More saving my money
Adding extra to my house note to knock it down to 20
instead of 30 years.
Now who is next on the list with their 2015/2016 accomplishments and goals??

Love to hear from all of you ladies and gents!!
M.M.
2016 was the worst year of my life. I lost everything that was precious to me. For me, 2017 will be about healing and rebuilding. I hope that everyone has a happy holiday season and good luck for the future.
I hope 2017 is a damn sight better than 2016 for ALL of us.
Melissa, you set goals for yourself and reached them. Congratulations for that, young lady! Its so encouraging to see someone meeting their own expectations and being a example for others to do the same. Keep it up, girlie!
stockn2468, I truly wish that 2017 brings you happiness and success. Please check your PMs.
Maybe someone will leave their old damaged smokers hair In 2016 and not bring It Into 2017.
Oh and maybe they'll leave the nasty cigarettes behind too

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la laa........
Maybe someone will leave their old damaged smokers hair In 2016 and not bring It Into 2017.
Oh and maybe they'll leave the nasty cigarettes behind too

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la laa........ Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I love you ~P but this is not the place to be nasty towards others...It is about GOOD things....

You hurt Nic's. feelings, and that was un-called for... You owe her an apology!!

Play nice or get out of my sandbox...

M.M,
2016 was the worst year of my life. I lost everything that was precious to me. For me, 2017 will be about healing and rebuilding. I hope that everyone has a happy holiday season and good luck for the future. Originally Posted by stockn2468
I hope everything turns around for the best for you...
I wish nothing but good things in 2017 for EVERYONE!!

Don't forget to buy a Powerball for tonight , it is $100 Million..

M.M.
I made some really great new friends. I got sought out to train interns from a big ivy league school up north. But it was overshadowed by too many friends and family members passing on. Way too many. So like stockn, I wish healing, renewal, and good health for 2017 for everyone.
I smoke drink ..don't even bother to shave..I'LL STILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING CAR..SMILE..FUCK I'LL TAKE YOUR MF FRIENDS .. GO HANG WITH THAT PIG FUCK...AND I'LL HAVE MY TIME WITH YOU...EYE TO EYE.. xxoo annie
Geez even a happy, holiday post gets off track and nasty. Sometimes I wonder what and why people aim to change direction of a post! Maybe 2017 will see negativity declining on the board....
oTay! I apologize Nic.
Melissa called and scolded my butt.
I'm gonna do better, I promise
^^ Yes we as people must remember to try not to purposefully hurt others...
I have done it before and it is not a good look on me...

Spread love and let people just exist the way they are. We aren't supposed to be that way...

I hope that in 2017 We become a better board, and just bring back the love and laughter, and bring back some of the people who walked off this board due to the foolishness and drama we have created.

We are loving souls, and should portray ourselves as good and not evil souls...

God bless you. Now go spread some cheer and love. Be a secret Santa and help the less fortunate, and pray for those who have lost jobs, and loved ones this year...Do some good...

M.M.
I'll take that with the same veracity in which you intended, P.

Merry Christmas all.
And the horse she rode in on.
I have a very blessed life...2016 brought alot of fun adventures in my personal AND hobby life! I have some really nice weekend visits with my lil grandman............met a couple new doubles girls.........fulfilled a "ts" fantasy..........had some very profitable tours...found some great eating joints {I am a redneck foodie}............and so much more interesting things!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!
But I don't understand why EVERYTHING AT THIS TIME OF YEAR HAST TO BE FUCKED UP . I personally wish everyone a hopefully happy wtf ever....I'm starving...hope it find lays and dip...sheesh.. xxoo annie