Should you see a provider when you're not horny?

If you're not horny and a provider you want to see comes to town, should you see her anyway and hope that she makes you horny?
If you're not horny and a provider you want to see comes to town, should you see her anyway and hope that she makes you horny? Originally Posted by tornado82
If she was really that good and you wanted her that bad, wouldnt you get horny?
If you're not horny and a provider you want to see comes to town, should you see her anyway and hope that she makes you horny? Originally Posted by tornado82
Right before your next paid session. Masterbate three times the same day before your session. See if you feel like you got your money's worth after the session..........

I mean maybe if I was simply wanting companionship maybe. But performance is the main reason I'm seeking to see a particular lady. If I cant match hers in energy and emphasis I won't want it either.

If she was really that good and you wanted her that bad, wouldnt you get horny? Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68

+1
I am always horney or hungry!! lol

seriously,if she is the "right kinda provider",then she will take care of you right {and being horny will not be an issue for you}!!!!!!
Pretty much!

seriously,if she is the "right kinda provider",then she will take care of you right {and being horny will not be an issue for you}!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
if she is the "right kinda provider",then she will take care of you right {and being horny will not be an issue for you}!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1

But on the flip side of that even when you're horny, the wrong type of provider can drastically kill the mood too..

I guess we could ask the ladies the same question..... If they werent in the right mood for a session should you still take pay and see a client.

Like if their emotions at home are compromised, a family member died, their boyfriend acting up, etc......couldnt we deduce that the love box is too dry and we should evade. Will they suck it a lil too hard and use teeth. Well I guess as long as a lady has emotional lube around I guess she can manage.....