Hey annie, lets talk signature lines

annie what are the guidelines?

Is my signature line within the guidelines?
What about your signature line annie
are you within the guidelines?

I'm not sure annie, help us out on the rules.
Do the rules apply to everyone?

Thanks!
NO. xxoo annie. Such a tattle tale p.why? We've had this conversation how many times. However I don't care about sig tlines. Everything is not a injustice in my world P. I wish I could take some of that away for ya...but your a tattle tale ...so sit on bitter for a bit. Merry Christmas sister sledge.

The Mod's don't have time to look at every SIG. line unless someone SNITCHES to them about something so trivial. Grrrr... Don'tcha hate that?? I bet THIS photo^^^ would be too big for MY signature line... Let me PM. a Mod and see. LOL

Why worry about about my SIG. line, why not worry about World Peace and Global Warming...??
M.M.
Golly, I also got a coincidentally timed message about my signature line. It is rather confusing figuring out who rules apply to and who gets free passes. Similarly, it's confusing figuring out who's allowed to post an ad at 9:00 pm. I don't remember reading any rule which stated that only one agency is allowed to lord over the Weekend Lineup forum on Sunday evening. I'll reread the rules.
I also got a coincidentally timed message about my signature line. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I got the same pm to fix my sig line. I didn't even think anything was wrong w/my sig line.

I figured I'd ask annie about the signature line rule since It seems the rules don't apply to her since her sig line hasnt changed.

I'll reread the rules too.
Can a mod show me which guideline where the rules for the signature line doesn't apply to annie? I must have missed It.

Oh yeh annie we know who posted whatever video that Is In post #5. I thought she only posts under your handle on Sundays? I bet she was smoking a cigarette, harming her ownself grinning while posting that

Thanks!
All ya gotta do is travel the country and fuck every mod that asks. Pretty simple. Are you Not getting asked or somthing. Idk. Sigh sig lines....thank god I give great head. Xxoo annie. P.s. wonder if that's why I'm smelly...Texas alone was a doozy...

The Mod's don't have time to look at every SIG. line unless someone SNITCHES to them about something so trivial. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Gurl plz I received the same pm as you did to correct my sig line 3 days ago, apparently the mods do have time.
I had blank space In my sig line that had to be removed w/urgency and I did correct It. So play w/someone else w/the snitch shit, okay.

I made this threAD wondering why the urgency to remove blank space when others are just blatantly not following the guidelines w/out urgency.

LOL. ANNIE ANNIE ANNIE..
Geez forget the Real House wives of wherever...There's more drama here than Days of our life! Lol thanks ya'll I was pretty bored out here in Vegas but boy oh boy this shits good lol....But wait what are we talking about again? lmao...I you silly ladies!!!
STAFF EDIT Image violation forum rule #10 W64

LOL.... Waaaay too funny... Brightened my day..Why not?? It is Christmas and gonna be warm here in NOLA...

M.M.
Remember....JESUS LOVES YOU! EVEN THOUGH you apparently think of him as a doggie mat...j.s. xxoo annie
Oh Melissa,
Images of children aren't allowed on Eccie at no times.
Cindy Isn't old enough In that pic to be here.

So, It's not
waaaay to funny. It's actually a guideline violation #10 to post an Image of someone under the age of 18yrs.

When you're done laughing try familiarizing yourself with the guidelines regarding children.

Merry Xmas!

She is grown up... Susan Oleson Cindy from the Brady Bunch. It is/ was a Meme Are you big mad or little mad?? Why is it you Seeking~P feel the need to try and moderate the board for every little thing??

I never saw this side of you before. Do you ever get tired of telling on people??
None of us are perfect, not even you.....

So tap tap tap, contact all the troops to make a point ... It is all good. I will just wait until you make an error in judgement yourself then i may want to tap tap tap...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058981789
POST #27 made by you.

Isn't that breaking rule #15?? I am not sure.. Please tell me...

M.M.
Lol. Yeah...heh...you fucking stepped out your box...however ..I SHALL NOT TELL...MEL.WE NEED NO SQUELERS THIS SIDE OF TEXAS...LMAOF. omg funny shit...