SCREENING!!!

I need to know the do's & don'ts..I was in the business years ago & alots changed...I would like to know what questions to ask ?????????/
Bella,

Become a verified provider and you will be able to post in the powder room and get info on screening how-to. I could send you information but I don't know if you're really a provider.. ya know?
Thanks & I should be verified tonight "or soon"...As soon as I do I will go to the Powder room! Thanks
MAKE SURE YOU SCREEN PROPERLY!!! MAKES ME FEEL SAFE TOO!!!

GOOD LOOKING OUT NAOMI4U!!!!
..... is this the Bella i know?
Where is the powder room at?
Its at the bottom of your page , it says "ladies comfort zone" . They will ask that you get verified then they will approve your access there after they approve you.
screen/screen/screen!!!
also always follow your gut instinct!
Don't we all screen. I for sure screen a providers reputation. I want to know I am not only going to have a good time but I also feel safe. I want to know that the person I set the appt with is the one that shows up. I want to know that she has a good attitude along with her skills. I for one prefer that a provider screen me beforehand. It's so much better when you finally meet and know a good time is there for everyone.