Mood Killers.......

Okay, last night my cell phones goes off with 3 loud incoming Texts, then a phone call. Me and my lady frieind were just getting into the good stuff (wink)....and I lost all focus, who could want to reach me this bad was running thru my head etc. Turns out it was the housekeeper being dumb with her new phone. I will turn off my phone next time, any other things that can take away focus that I can control on my end before it happens......
Ive learned the hard way like you did, ...first thing ...put the phone on SILENT!!!!
Let the pets either in or out so they don't disturb the fun. A quiet kitty playing with my socks on the floor is cute, a loud whining kitty or dog wanting in or out and making a racket is not cute.

Put the condoms and lube within reach of the bed. Having to get up out of the bed is not really a mood killer but it is distracting.

Have a variety of comdom sizes. Trying to roll a tiny condom onto my cock is again not a mood killer but it does not help either.

Having a filthy, cluttered incall with the bed not made when I get there is a big mood killer. Having a modest abode is totally ok as long as it is clean and picked up. I have been to three incalls now that were far from upscale and in a very sketchy part of town but felt at ease and comfortable there because they were clean and well taken care of.

Having someone else in the incall bumping around or making noise is a mood killer. You think you are alone with the provider and then you hear noises that indicate that someone else is in the apartment and you have to stop and ask who else is there and why are they there. It is very difficult to relax in that situation.
  • ric
  • 05-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Sure beats getting into it hot and heavy with the housekeeper and getting a phone call from the wife.

Just ask Arnold.
I can understand. I think the phone can be a nasty mood killer.

Nothing like "in the mood" with a client, and his phone goes off like crazy.

If it goes off more than twice, I just ask do you need the phone, right by you on the dresser, so you can just answer it.
Housekeeping coming in without knocking.
Housekeeping finding my toys on the bed
Finding out BCD that she was not really a she LOL
Finding out BCD that she was not really a she LOL Originally Posted by jughead1171
Ouch....that just killed my mood for a couple of days!!!
Ouch....that just killed my mood for a couple of days!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Just glad I haven't had to experience that mood killer yet. Otherwise if she is female with a pulse the mood is pretty much on LOL
phone and pets are the top 2
The phone ringing is bad enough...when she stop to answer it though...
The phone ringing is bad enough...when she stop to answer it though... Originally Posted by IDMT
Hey, do you not enjoy my ring tone?? lol I don't get enough calls on my phone to warrant it to be turned off, but I do need to remember to turn it down. But, very, very rarely will I answer it...like when someone calls from my house when no one is suppose to be there....or the school...

What just happend, and it was a big mood killer for both of us, was when the hotel phone rang. I was like WTF?? I answered it, they asked for a person I had no idea who the heck they were, and I told them wrong number. I hung it up, and the gentleman asked 'Was that your kids?' No, no....heck no....I have had 'that' call yet during a date, and lawdy I hope I never do. Very unprofessional. Anyways, the phone rang two more times.....same lady, asking for the same unknown person...gheez!
Hey, do you not enjoy my ring tone?? lol I don't get enough calls on my phone to warrant it to be turned off, but I do need to remember to turn it down. But, very, very rarely will I answer it...like when someone calls from my house when no one is suppose to be there....or the school. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Your situation was different, and you know that Tiff.

I was referring to my third encounter in the hobby...I'll wait for you to check my reviews. LOL

*brief intermission*

Make sense now?
Your situation was different, and you know that Tiff.

I was referring to my third encounter in the hobby...I'll wait for you to check my reviews. LOL

*brief intermission*

Make sense now? Originally Posted by IDMT
lol I already knew you didn't mean me....I know I have you wrapped around my little finger...
I just wanted to give you a hard time.