Have you ever decided NOT to Patronize a Provider based on.....

Have you ever decided NOT to see a Provider based on their participation and posts here on ECCIE?

or

Have you ever decided NOT to see a Hobbyist based on their participation and posts here on ECCIE?

PLEASE... No Names!

Hell Yes!!!
Yep.....
Oh yes!
I wish. I saw one before I knew about Eccie. If I knew then what I know now ...
Abso-friggin-lutely!!

(AND the other way around - I have become very interested in some because of what they say in Forums and how they say it)
I have both avoided certain ladies for their posts and sought out other ladies for their posts.

Quickest way to have me avoid you is tO tYpE in SilLY foNts Or cApItAliZaTiOn. (That is really hard to do for an engineer used to more discipline.)

Signs of immaturity or drama will make me look elsewhere, while maturity (not just age) and spunk will get my attention. Finding the line between drama and spunk can sometimes be difficult.
Yes!!
Definitely yes, but I've also seen some based on their posts and threads.

I also wonder if providers don't see hobbyists based on their(hobbyist) posts on eccie.
Yes. For a multitude of reasons based upon personal preference. I'm sure I have been declined for the same reason. Thank goodness!
Absolutely. There are few here that I would never see based on their posts on here. I'm sure there are a few providers that feel the same about me based on my posts. ( Probably the same ones lol) There are also a few I have seen because of this site.
The other way around? Hell yes! There are guys I agreed to see then decided not to because of some things they said here. I think they know who they are...

Good thread!
I'm still waiting Naomi!!
Most definitely!

I'm still waiting Naomi!! Originally Posted by shorty
Edit: Oh shorty, You're on my "must do" list.