It's been real and it's been fun....

...but I'm on to greener pastures loves...wish they hadn't brought the receipts back.

You can find me on my website, Twitter and oh2
@GingerLynHarte
GingerLynHarte@protonmail.com

Have fun, stay safe and party on you crazy kids

• Old-T
  • 08-20-2018, 02:22 PM
Receipts?
Receipts? Originally Posted by Old-T
That's correct. Good job.
Reviews
  • Old-T
  • 08-20-2018, 04:29 PM
OK. Thanks.
...but I'm on to greener pastures loves...wish they hadn't brought the receipts back.

You can find me on my website, Twitter and oh2
@GingerLynHarte
GingerLynHarte@protonmail.com Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I wonder if she realizes that the fact that she still intends to prostitute herself that reviews can still be written about her and her contact information provided.

Unless of course something else has changed recently.
I wonder if she realizes that the fact that she still intends to prostitute herself that reviews can still be written about her and her contact information provided.

Unless of course something else has changed recently. Originally Posted by Whispers
I've always been aware that a lady can have a no review policy on this eccie and of they do it will be enforced. However if she has one then she loses all provider posting privileges here on eccie.

On oh2 the ladies can have a no review policy and still have all posting privledges. The mods will not allow a review to be posted as long as she has it posted in her signature that she doesn't allow reviews.

Unless of course something else has changed recently. Originally Posted by Whispers
i
EXACTLY!
Has that always been the rule on eccie? If a provider gets a no she can't post? If so for how long. ?
At least try and keep up ^^
So moved herself to OH2.
A provider only loses her ability to post ads here if she has a no review policy not all posting privileges as a whole...atleast that’s what I thought
If the lady actually contacts the admins and discloses that she has a no review policy. She loses her posting privledges when it comes to advertising. That means no updates, no iso advertising and what I remember no showcase advertising. They are allowed to start discussions in non advertising forums such as coed, sandbox, ladies room etc.

This was in a sticky before:

Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
So basically advertise on one site with a no review policy, and people will still review on another site. I figure the only reasons to not allow reviews is low mileage utr girls who don't want any drama, or people that pull shady shit.
So basically advertise on one site with a no review policy, and people will still review on another site. I figure the only reasons to not allow reviews is low mileage utr girls who don't want any drama, or people that pull shady shit. Originally Posted by redmoney

Providers who don't appreciate totally BS "reviews" being written about them regarding appointments that never took place, activities that didn't happen, etc., etc.,.... this covers about 99.9% of "review" based sites....