Soon to be Banned

I have 17 little silver stars by my handle. How many little silver stars do i have to get to get banned? So i can make other arrangements soon
I have 17 little silver stars by my handle. How many little silver stars do i have to get to get banned? So i can make other arrangements soon Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
That would be a total of 25 points to get a vacation........
I wonder if the mods took into consideration how many more Humpty's they were going to create with the new rules
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kickrocks why did you change your avatar. I really liked the one you had. Lol I actually came across that picture one day on the craziest mugshots.
I think I'm going to change it back. I was experimenting with avatars.
Kickrocks why did you change your avatar. I really liked the one you had. Lol I actually came across that picture one day on the craziest mugshots. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Yeah I totally agree! It's kinda like a branding feature.
Much better KR, I like that one!
D
I think if you would write a love poem about a bird, it may help you on your way..........
D
Not a bad idea.....
JP what is wrong with you? LOL
D
It was as if someone stole your identity. Lol.
It was as if someone stole your identity. Lol. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

Thanks for the support!
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2018, 03:13 PM
I have 17 little silver stars by my handle. How many little silver stars do i have to get to get banned? So i can make other arrangements soon Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Such an odd mindset for someone who has only been on here about 6 weeks. I am sure there are some who look at that and come to the conclusion you want to be banned, want to make yourself a martyr for the cause of ..... Well,I am not completely sure what cause. A martyr for the right to be caustic? The right to defy rules for the sake of being "independent"?

Me, I really do not care what your reason is. I am likely to forget this handle of yours in a short time. But others might think and pause to consider what your motive was.

Or they might not even notice you are gone. I obviously can't speak for them.