celebrating TS girls

a local fellow posted in another realm that he was not able to post in Austin forums seeking T-girls because of trolls and bullying. I told him the mods were cleaning up the trolls here. let's do a thread about T-girls and prove that once again Austin is a tolerant welcoming diverse place where all are welcome. So for the locals who are into this, which T-girls are good and local for this fellow to look at? I know we have some trans women and they too are welcome here in Austin and in coed. So in our new and more diverse ECCIE let's have a thread about tgirls in here. if T-girls are not your deal, then just skip this thread, it is about positive trans acceptance and love and no hate allowed. Not seeking any negative attention or bullying, if you do not enjoy t-girls then please do not post on here or it will be thread hjacking, I've started this thread only for the topic of T-girl love and acceptance. I open my arms to the trans women here, no rudeness or haters please. Peace, love and happiness shall reign in Austin coed, let's let them have space in coed too. Austin is a tolerant, diverse and loving town and we welcome the TS folks in our town. I am a bi CIS woman who welcomes and celebrates all the trans people in Austin. Love is what Austin is about. goals to live by in our town>> live and let live. let's celebrate the t-girls who have been brave enough to come out and be who they are. we love you girls and accept you as part of our community in ECCIE.
There are no such things as ts girls.
They are guys, born with dicks, that think they are women.
that is your opinion but not the belief and truth accepted as current medical knowledge. this is not what the thread is about, it is about acceptance. please do not get off topic. this thread is about love and tolerance.
You can accept whatever you want.
Fact is born with dick, have dick chopped off, or even better have the meat swinging, does not equal girl.
Fact not opinion.
I am not here to argue.stop hijacking, this thread is about love. We accept you t-girls. Austin loves you. Please do not let the uninformed and ignorant men who are not up to date with current medically accepted knowledge dissuade you from being your true self. we celebrate you and want you to be safe and happy. TS girls are welcome here. this thread is about LOVE of TS women. no thread hijacking.
Not hijacking shit.
You started a thread about ts girls, which do not exist.
You don’t like my facts, so you are trying to stifle reality.
You are not my boss and I’m taking offense to your telling me what I can and can’t say, and where I can post. Good luck with that, who appointed you the censorship police?

You may love them, not all will.
More fact for you.

Have fun reporting my post
Sue, Let him alone. Been here a week, 30 posts and one (not reviewed) encounter. He's a miserable troll. Just let him alone to die in peace.
That sounded mighty disrespectful rtmed.
Why thanks shortstroke, like I said I am not here to argue, here to celebrate diversity. I was in the gay pride parade with my LGBT brothers and sisters. I am happy to be the B in the alphabet soup of love and diversity that makes up our great tolerant city. I ask for no fighting here, just love and embracing those among us who are different from us in some ways but like us in most ways as we are all the same mortal flesh and blood. live and let live and celebrate diversity.
Love and Acceptance ? This thread was started as a bait thread and the op know it! Any thread can be posted in by anyone! And in that thread people can disagree! The trans people the op speaks of are men living as women! It comes down to biology! Whatever you urinate out of is the gender you are! There is no gray area here! If a person has a penis but wears dresses and make-up and uses the womens restroom that does not make HIM a woman. He is male until gender re-assignment is done! The op can disagree, not like what this post, but these are the facts . Not the politically correct amended versions of opinions to not offend anyone!!
chanting....we accept you, we accept you, one of us, one of us. LOL love, peace and happiness to all. this is a thread about love. life is too short to argue and fight. Look keyboard warriors, it is friday, relax, go have fun. I am going to dance. y'all play nice now, ya hear? the mods can decide who is being augmentative, bullying, who is stalking my threads and always posting aggressively on them with negative comments. the joyful part is, now i do not even have to rtm, they recognize it and deal with it. thanks mods. I am happy you're trying to make Austin coed a better place. I am happy coed can reflect the tolerance and diversity that our city embraces as a whole. We all know this is just a few guys with a lot of fake names trolling and trying to raise all this hell. most of us want a more civil and tolerant forum here. I appreciate the mods trying to help that happen. happy friday y'all
Sigh, sure bullying is wrong but other posters are correct. Please re phrase it to men not girls. You are born one or the other, this is a fact despite how much you or anyone deny it.
Sigh, sure bullying is wrong but other posters are correct. Please re phrase it to men not girls. You are born one or the other, this is a fact despite how much you or anyone deny it. Originally Posted by Kamisearch
The term girls is awfully close to a forbidden subject! I would like to see the op NOT use this type of term please!!
  • Old-T
  • 08-24-2018, 02:18 PM
That sounded mighty disrespectful rtmed. Originally Posted by mr. kite
Children, today we go on a field trip, looking for the prototype of the intentionally or otherwise beligerent "newcomer" and we have a fine example in Mr Kite.

He disagrees with the OP, but seems to work diligently at doing so in a most aggressive way. When you add the fact that "Mr Kite" only came into existence a few days ago, some of you might be led to believe the handle was created for the sole purpose of getting banned. As you know there have been some posters who explicitly say they are trying to get banned.

But do not take the law into your own hands boys and girls, this is an issue for the mods to handle. In the same way, just because his actions sound and read very similar to other frequent posters, do not jump to rash conclusions that "Mr Kite" is a doppelganger. He may be, or it may just be one of those odd Twighlight Zone occurances. Again. Let the mods sort that out, that's why they get the big bucks.

Just realize, if YOU act this way many people might think you are trolling, whether in fact you are or not. But the giveaway is this comment of his, complaining about others being disrespectful while ignoring his own tone.

Let us move on, children. Nothing more to learn here today.
I can accept them, but just stay away from me and my family.