Some have problems. Others have ????

This is not the way to talk to mods. or admin.. This dude has put a permanent self alert on himself! haha

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2413835
Wonder how many providers would still book a session with this guy?
It wouldn't surprise me if there was alcohol involved. If he's really a veteran, I hope he gets his problem sorted out during his vacation.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was alcohol involved. If he's really a veteran, I hope he gets his problem sorted out during his vacation. Originally Posted by Dev Null
I agree
So which post got him banned?
So which post got him banned? Originally Posted by Samcro84
Perhaps the 5 or 6 posts in which he alluded to physical harm to a mod or admin. Probably one of the easiest, most justified bans they've issued in a while.
$50 bucks says he's a Trump supporter!!
$50 bucks says he's a Trump supporter!! Originally Posted by Little Monster

Comments like this are why I'm part of #WalkAway
Comments like this are why I'm part of #WalkAway Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
GOOD!! Walk your ass away. It would be by far the smartest move you have made recently. Something tells me that there is a reason you won't take me up on my bet. Something tells me even you know that a Trump supporter is far more likely to post a pic of him (or any one else) holding a rebel flag in one hand and a gun in the other. I mean according to YOUR president "there's good people on both sides" of that fence.
I did thank him for his service...
Looks like a water gun....aja
GOOD!! Walk your ass away. It would be by far the smartest move you have made recently. Something tells me that there is a reason you won't take me up on my bet. Something tells me even you know that a Trump supporter is far more likely to post a pic of him (or any one else) holding a rebel flag in one hand and a gun in the other. I mean according to YOUR president "there's good people on both sides" of that fence. Originally Posted by Little Monster

So... your strategy for midterms and 2020 is to tell people not to vote for your party of choice? The smartest move I could make is to walk away from the democratic party? Do you WANT to lose then?

Also: he's your president too, {staff edit-ck}. I didn't vote for him but my god have I been enjoying the salt from people like you. And after the massive tantrums from people like you I'll never vote D again.

(You don't know what the walk away movement is, do you?)
This is not the way to talk to mods. or admin.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Did seem to have a bit of a problem with authority, didn't he? Heh.
^^ dont you have some threads to close, "site guide"?
I'll get right on that.