Red Line Crossed. Trump Caves to Democrats AGAIN

Schiff now there's a upstanding guy , just more illegal investigations to cover for the Russian failure
Schiff now there's a upstanding guy , just more illegal investigations to cover for the Russian failure Originally Posted by rexdutchman

theres a report that schitt was having an affair with a 17 year old boy.
I think one of the parties has to be married for it to be an affair...
Possibly an affair of the heart though...
The OP...another waste of bandwidth!!
I think one of the parties has to be married for it to be an affair...
Possibly an affair of the heart though...
The OP...another waste of bandwidth!! Originally Posted by bb1961
His account is a waste of bandwidth. So the facts department here at eccie has determined your post factual 100%
His account is a waste of bandwidth. So the facts department here at eccie has determined your post factual 100% Originally Posted by winn dixie
We are all grateful for the fine work your doing here WD. Could you fact check something for me. I heard that Donald J Trump wanted to fuck one of his blood relative family members. Is that true?
We are all grateful for the fine work your doing here WD. Could you fact check something for me. I heard that Donald J Trump wanted to fuck one of his blood relative family members. Is that true? Originally Posted by themystic
It is not true.
It is not true. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Hello brother. I wish it wasn't true but it is. I cant post of here about it but you can search the internet, he has also made some very disturbing remarks about minors that aren't allowed in here