Encounter: Damn damn damn damn

User ID: -
Date: 1-9-2020
Name: Kiwi
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...s/157974954094
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: Destin old 98
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BJJ, Lfk. Mission, breast worship etc
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black about pass the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5-7 curvy. Not fat .. thick
Giant titties ... sexy face . Clean clean clean
A little tanned smooth skin . Shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Enough said....I'm calling her. Giant melons plus great headgame? I'm bringing a ring!!
Dog she’s fuckinb awesome Got a juicy ass pussy
She loves the kids and she loves her tits to be played with
  • gbs13
  • 01-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Enough said....I'm calling her. Giant melons plus great headgame? I'm bringing a ring!! Originally Posted by laloverboy
Not if I’m there first!
Lol
Enough said....I'm calling her. Giant melons plus great headgame? I'm bringing a ring!! Originally Posted by laloverboy
Let us know your room number at the hospital you will be recovering in so we can send our wishes.
Pretty sure this is the same woman if you guys want to see other reviews

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jamie-es...n-beach-423357
Yes that is her
You better take out a home equity loan loverboy.
I'm calling the pastor. He said " big titts and good headgame? Marry her!!".
I'm calling the pastor. He said " big titts and good headgame? Marry her!!". Originally Posted by laloverboy
BWAHAHA!!! Try before you buy!!!
  • gbs13
  • 01-11-2020, 02:01 AM
BWAHAHA!!! Try before you buy!!! Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
She is legit
You better take out a home equity loan loverboy. Originally Posted by duraman
I called the bank. They frown upon taking a home equity loan on a rented trailer...lol!!
Hey guys
Sometimes we have to take the bad news with the good. I set appointment with her for last night. I arrive, she never answers and wait a little while and then leave. Received a text from her this morning apologizing said she had lost my messages. Lol
This sweetie did this to me before over year ago, set an appointment, arrived location she doesn’t show up, text me later that she had a change of heart, whatever that means?
since I’ve never actually met her, I’m wondering if she’s for real or just playing tricks with people. Guess I will never know because I won’t try again.
I have a feeling she’s getting a lot of text seems like someone new or sorta new and been rediscovered gets bombarded with text n calls and they get swamped

Keep trying hope it works out for you