State: Florida
Address: Older section of town
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, Mutual Touch, Standing Doggie, CG
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette mid-back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long Legs, Perky Breasts, Great Ass, Pretty face and great smile
Recommendation: Yes
Yes she is a damn fun and fine time I tried to catch her on my way back home during xxxmas but never got a response from her would have made for a great break in my trip

Will try again soon she’s great

Nice review
How is someone supposed to contact her if she's banned from here and you say that we have to get contact info directly from her?
She’s banned, but she’s still active.

Read one of her reviews listed on the profile. Her phone number isn’t hard to find.
WB

You don’t keep a “little black book” numbers hidden deep in your phone or email or something of providers you see or have seen or want to see ??

Back when the site shutdown I was scrambling for a providers number and reached out to a few people and was able to get it from another provider so from then on I decided to make a sticky of numbers that I check from time to time to make sure they are up to date ... it’s not all of them just a select few I want to see locally and some of the areas I travel just incase I get the urge or feeling frisky on the road !

If you come across her number and able to see her enjoy it hell I was gripping the sheets while she was riding me damn that girl can ride !!

Good luck