I am the creampie Cassanova!

There is nothing better than shooting a load of sperm inside a lady half my age. Any ladies here who like creampies?
Nice style. Good luck with that.
They all like it. Depends how well you tip
Hello Humpty....its been a while...
Hello Humpty....its been a while... Originally Posted by dillyx2

Humpty checklist:
- Scatalogically related handle: CHECK
- Feline avatar: CHECK
- Creampie mention: CHECK
- Taking a dump mention: FAIL

3 of 4 checks indicate it is, indeed, Humpty. Welcome back!
Usually I post usasexguide. Under the names Humpty Dumpty, Ray Pugh and Hoho Creampie. The covid era is rough. So many places have closed their bathrooms and I get had resort to shitting in parking lots more often. I have more unprotected sex that ever though. Due to my superior genes I am immune to covid and aids. Only sissies losers and cowards use condoms or masks.
Humpty checklist:

3 of 4 checks indicate it is, indeed, Humpty. Welcome back! Originally Posted by EagleEye
Well technically his avatar is showing a cat taking a dump so does that count? It’s been a while humpty.
Whoever banned Lou Spowells is a {staff edit-CK}.
Well technically his avatar is showing a cat taking a dump so does that count? It’s been a while humpty. Originally Posted by chencho

I stand corrected. Thank you, sir.

I remember when Humpty was banned within 8 posts. I think that is still his personal best. Good times.
I absolutely love cream pies up the butt. If the skeet comes out of the butthole looking like melted chocolate it's because it got mixed with dodo.
  • InU
  • 07-24-2021, 05:55 PM
Humpty checklist:

3 of 4 checks indicate it is, indeed, Humpty. Welcome back! Originally Posted by EagleEye

Now that's some funny chit!!!