going to Rockport for a visit

any suggestions, CFS, massage, what ever.
I'm visiting Rockport at the end of August, and I've been researching. So far, I've bookmarked Princess Infamous (nearly 6' tall!) She is, or was, in Rockport itself.

Last Eccie review was 2019.
Here's her website.

I'm sure you're checking in Eccie's South Texas forum.
Thanks. Apparently her website is down. No, I did not check south TX because I thought Houston would be better, but I will. Thanks for the information.
Rockport is a family area. No one hobbies there or in Corpus.

Good luck!
...Apparently her website is down. ... Originally Posted by stikiwikit
It was available again just now (Sun morning), looks current. Maybe refresh your browser? Her phone number is 361-332-9386, in case you still can't see the site, on which she invites contact to that number.

In the South Texas forum, click the "Search this forum" button at the upper right, then plug in "Rockport", which is how I found Princess Infamous. Then do the same for Corpus Christi. The latter is a smaller city than it seems, but there are still reviews of AMPs and individuals.
Stiki dude, pardon the duplicate personal messages, danged Eccie messaging system. I didn't even want to message you this apology to add to the confusion. :-)
No prob, appreciate the effort. It's hard to believe that there is not even one AMP in Rockport they are otherwise so plentiful. I intend to go to one this weekend and I will make a suggestion re: Rockport
Rockport is a tiny town, family-touristy as was said above. An AMP would stand out and/or not make enough year-round money. Corpus has a few AMPs, I'm pretty sure.

Just in case, stay the hell away from the Victoria area, north of Rockport. Victoria LE is as bad as Williamson Co., including their periodic prostitution stings.
Once again, thanks.
The nearest AMP is in CC