Name: Anna
Phone: 504-722-1398
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://massageorientalcenter.busine...edium=referral
City: Covington
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: massage, TLC, HE
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: very pretty and smiling asian sweetheart. called herself anna. smallish in the boobs and a definite tummy. still hot
Recommendation: Yes
I called they have 2 locate, do you remember which one you went to?
Since he referred to the dude, I think he was at the North location (blue building). Seems to be a lot of turnover on staff recently.
Ahhhh, well at least any talent there with the turnover?
I can’t keep track of them. They’re all built mostly like Lily. One was a little younger and good looking , but she was gone in 3 weeks. Regardless of talent, HE is best case.
turbo, you are correct. it was the blue building. nice and discreet parking.

you mentioned the north location and i assume there is another one to south. where might that be and is it worth a visit?
Maybe a mile South. Just south of Suburu and Ace Hardware
I just went 4/21/2022…. Met Alice.. young, petite and sexy..great massage, but didnt get any extras and I tried lol. I just made a post about it. What do yall think happened? LE watching the place? I was pissed!
Please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed