URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13045 Pond Spring Rd
Activities: Massage then DFK BBBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is small, about 5 feet tall, thin body with small B cups and a pretty smile
Recommendation: Yes
  • Y!Not
  • 10-19-2023, 08:22 PM
Sounds like an ad to me based on the account creation. Nevertheless, if that is the service that is advertised, I would also like to know the damage
I think this across from LHS and essence services are accurate never know on the girls
It can't be across from LHS and Essence. The addresses are all odd numbers so same side of the road.
The address is that amp at Hunters Chase. This is much more to be had than I've ever known at that place.
looks like it's in the blue building by the yellow house
Is this shop or apartment? Drove by the area earlier didn't see anything new unless I missed it.
Is this shop or apartment? Drove by the area earlier didn't see anything new unless I missed it. Originally Posted by 1Pro4Life92
The address is the same as the barber shop next to the crossfit gym
I live not too far from this location, so I had to check out what’s going on. Sure enough it looks like a new spa just opened so I drove around back and there was lots of parking very discreet, which is great! I noticed a back door so I knocked on it and a very petite pretty young petite girl answered the door she said her name was yoyo. I was just there for some Intel but I couldn’t resist to at least have a quick massage and check out this place. Looks like a couple girls working and yo-yo was sweet full of kisses and told me she just arrived first time in Texas? I think. The menu was wide-open, so I will come back and see her and write a proper review.
I stop by this morning yoyo or maybe youyou her English isn’t very good. I tried to tell her I needed to make an appointment for this evening when I get off work, her English is very limited she was going to pull her translator out with another girl walked in who spoke good English, I didn’t get her name, but she said yes, come back for an appointment. I asked if four hands was available and she said yes. This girl was very sexy short with a nice rack, after my visit tonight I will write a review.
looks like it's in the blue building by the yellow house Originally Posted by black_kreme
That's exactly where it is. It's located between Blackjack guns and the fitness place. Temporary sign in front, but they do have a couple of mural pictures on the wall outside. I walked in, looks like it was just completely renovated. Sign on the wall says, $60/45 mins, nothing else. Another sign says "NO MASSAGE". It's a relaxation spa.

Not my cup of tea, but thought I'd put it out there.
It is definitely there and it was good. I'm possting my review now
I went back to see Nana again but she wasn't there. A new girl Eva was there so I got into her. She has a nice face, small tits, and an ass that's good for grabbing onto.