URL / Website: https://www.kgfe.net/rainbow
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: BBBJ, handjob, DFK, LFK, CFS various positions
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is pretty. Obviously has had work done everywhere, especially her ass. Soft lips, cute face, shapely body if you’re into someone thick yet slender she is the one
Recommendation: Yes
Last pic stolen from zzyuridayo!
And I'm pretty sure Rainbow is the same girl as Katie...just different set of pics advertised.
And I'm pretty sure Rainbow is the same girl as Katie...just different set of pics advertised. Originally Posted by jzq777
Technically a 36D and a 32DD is say to tell apart, but with KGFE who knows what’s what and they switch up names all the time anyhow. I guess to preserve the image of freshness and to further fool people into ‘trying’ them.
  • Owj
  • 01-17-2024, 04:35 AM
Other than the drive time, Dallas places seem like better options
What’s up with KGFE using fake pics? This is not the first time this has happened with this agency

I was interested in her since I scratched off Jen my TDL, now I don't know what to believe. Thanks for all the help fellas
Her TER profile is also no longer active which is HIGHLY SUS!!!
What’s up with KGFE using fake pics? This is not the first time this has happened with this agency

I was interested in her since I scratched off Jen my TDL, now I don't know what to believe. Thanks for all the help fellas Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
Not the first time? lol where have you been. I think i can count the number they used real or semi-real pics on one hand.