Ridiculous Violation Warnings

Has anyone else received poorly researched, untrue violation warnings from the a moderator on here? It’s getting a bit over the top.
yep
Yes for infractions, but upon reflection deserved them, and before I was a mod.
The guidelines have been posted for years and very little has changed.
Btw, no longer a mod, just to busy with stuff.
Never received any infractions. Was in an argument where I was threatened points years ago but I was in the right and started directly referencing the rules and nothing came of it.

Other than that I have pushed the line a few times in threads that eventually got locked. Only other issue I had was a mod wasn't going to give me credit for a strip club review on my old account because I didn't give the girls name. Pointed out that was the defined format in strip club reviews, he implied I was wrong but approved it anyway.

That is over the entire span of ECCIE and I'm stubborn as fuck when I think I'm right so I think that's a good sign that I have had so few issues over the years.

Outside of the weird pro-Kaylen squad years ago the mods have been pretty good. Maybe not perfect but pretty good.
Yep. He spanked my peepee!
Yep. He spanked my peepee! Originally Posted by spitfire12345
Ooooh!

I actually got one for commenting about your 2nd time with someone. He said it revealed ROS. I didn’t even read the ROS, I just knew you had seen her before because you had talked about in another thread.
Yes for infractions, but upon reflection deserved them, and before I was a mod.
The guidelines have been posted for years and very little has changed.
Btw, no longer a mod, just to busy with stuff. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I agree. I have no problem with one I received a few months back. I was like…yeah I see that.

My issue is the last 2 which are crap. One was that by encouraging people to get tested I was insinuating they had an STD.
I keep getting points and figure the more I get, Im gonna win somethin!
I keep getting points and figure the more I get, Im gonna win somethin! Originally Posted by BigDeal
The correct approach right here. ^^^^
Trips to band camp are free.
So consider the points as awards.
/s
I keep getting points and figure the more I get, Im gonna win somethin! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Getting banned might be the best thing that ever happened to me. LOL
Getting banned might be the best thing that ever happened to me. LOL Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout

Be careful what you wish for
  • R.M.
  • 08-11-2024, 07:27 AM
Getting banned might be the best thing that ever happened to me. LOL Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
Truth. Did me the world of good when I was banned for six months.
Yes. When first started posting and did not know site well.

I am the GEL lady now because can’t post the N word.
I have had a couple of wrist slappings, and not the good kind, for accidentally bumping threads that the last comment was more than 30 days old. And you would have thought by the language used, that I had tried to shoot the Presidnet from atop a big shed! It was just a bumped thread!

Whenever I get pulled over, I always check the rearview to see if the cop has his pants tucked into his boots or no. If they are I brace myself for a full anal probing, and again not the good kind.

So why not just automatically close a thread when the lst comment passes 30 days? I'm a programmer and I know you can create a simple chron job to handle that.