Opinion

What's everyone's thoughts on oral sex. Like. Dislike
Give or recieve
Love. Giving is the best part.
Love giving as well.
What's everyone's thoughts on oral sex. Like. Dislike
Give or recieve Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Yes. No. Yes. Yes.
96 is my fave number...and 69 is my fave number too lol!!

Do you know what 96 is!!??????
Thanks for everyone's replies
I love giving as well as receiving
Duh…
96 is my fave number...and 69 is my fave number too lol!!

Do you know what 96 is!!?????? Originally Posted by DallasRain

Only after I looked it up.
lol hound

reverse position of the famous sexual 69 position where girl gives sloppy toppy and a dude gives her the power tongue (the lick of her life)
Oral pleasure is like a Christmas present, it is as much fun (if not more) to give as it is to receive! Going down on a responsive woman is one of life's great joys.
Oral pleasure is like a Christmas present, it is as much fun (if not more) to give as it is to receive! Going down on a responsive woman is one of life's great joys.

Agree 100%. For that reason giving is better than receiving. Bringing so much pleasure to your partner is an amazing feeling, especially when she has that after glow from cuming on your face and then exchanging a kiss

Agree 100%. For that reason giving is better than receiving. Bringing so much pleasure to your partner is an amazing feeling, especially when she has that after glow from cuming on your face and then exchanging a kiss Originally Posted by Topgun007

yes!!!!!! yummmmm!!!
I like maths. I think I'm going to be part of that equation in about 30 minutes when my favorite lady arrives. 69 or 96? Time will tell...