Savage Land

So what do you think should be the real purpose of this board?

Personally, I believe that it should be a community of like-minded gentlemen looking for for intel on a sweet young lady and for ladies looking for respectable men with time and money to spend on them. A place where people can converse civilly on different subjects without fear of being attacked or ridiculed without provocation.

However, sadly, that is not what it has become.

It has become a savage land where roaming packs of dogs attack anyone who does not fit the profile of savage roaming dogs looking to tear down people just for the the joy of destruction.

. . . Sometimes, keeping the peace is not so easy and war breaks out. Unfortunately, but that seems to be the recurrent theme of the board. There is war on the board now and we shall see who is left standing. The scum and the jackals without morals or scruples or the lions trying to restore order to this wasteland. Yes, it will bloody, but what is left when reason no longer prevails among the heathen mobs?

I'm not even going to take the first shot...have fun everyone, I'll be back later...

Low hanging fruit?
... but what is left when reason no longer prevails among the heathen mobs? Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Pyramider probably has the answer (hint: starts with T and ends with T)
... we shall see who is left standing. The scum and the jackals without morals or scruples

or the lions trying to restore order to this wasteland... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I'm guessing you count yourself as one of the Lions? The only Lion? (and how does one measure "morals and scruples" on a message board? am I morally bereft, or without scruple, for asking these questions?)

Do plow on.

Personally, I believe that it should be a community of like-minded gentlemen looking for for intel on a sweet young lady and for ladies looking for respectable men with time and money to spend on them. A place where people can converse civilly on different subjects without fear of being attacked or ridiculed without provocation.

It has become a savage land where roaming packs of dogs attack anyone who does not fit the profile of savage roaming dogs looking to tear down people just for the the joy of destruction.

. . . Sometimes, keeping the peace is not so easy and war breaks out. Unfortunately, but that seems to be the recurrent theme of the board. There is war on the board now and we shall see who is left standing. The scum and the jackals without morals or scruples or the lions trying to restore order to this wasteland. Yes, it will bloody, but what is left when reason no longer prevails among the heathen mobs?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Dude,

Push away from the keyboard, take a few cleansing breaths and wait for the Lithium to take effect.

We will ALL be happier then!!!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1

God help us all for what comes next in this thread............

So in your community the guys who love ther mature ladies would have no voice, what about the TS lovers? The sweet young ladies are my target market, but I feel all have a place and deserve a voice.

Now it looks like you are the self oppointed peace keeping lion, I make mistakes all the time and it looks like I made another, all this time I thought you were a stallion mule.

Oh boy, this is gonna be ugly. I dont know the dude, but its like he's asking for it

got my popcorn ready
Oh fuck off FG, and take your colour-fucking-tastic fonts with you...50 hookers on their periods at the same time don't even come close to your bitching, jesus christ. This is a SHMB, not a place filled with classy cunts, and certainly not a place to be moaning about how much more morally superior you are than the rest of us. NO ONE CARES
Hey y'all...have I said lately that I love my wife? If not, I love my wife...carry on...
Lions, eh...

Damn Val...... I think I just spunked in my shorts.......
Damn Val...... I think I just spunked in my shorts....... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Aww you said spunked...I'm so proud
Yes, it will bloody,

Mr Lion,

Please do us all a favor and go have your period in the Shark Tank.

Thanck you,
The unscrupulous, immoral, jackal