Trying to decide if Preferred411 is worth it..

• zebus
  • 06-12-2013, 09:09 PM
So I live in a not so big city in Texas, and I've been looking to get into the scene, but you'll find it's not so easy in a place like this. Literally no ads get made for the city here in Eccie, and the few that do every so many months are the ones just rolling through on their way somewhere else but only stop for a day or so, require multiple references, etc.

I've even been checking out backpage, but literally every ad is a fake with no cred.

But then I decided to check Preferred411, and I find, not only does my city have a section there, but it has 4 (four!!) profiles in it. Now I know that's not a lot, but its got me questioning if this route is worth it. And to make my decision harder, all the ads require membership, so I dunno if they are worth it (I'm kinda picky.. lol), newbie friendly, or even actually in town.

I guess my point I'm getting to is, I have no problem spending the money, but I don't want to do it just to find out I wasted it. I live in Wichita Falls, TX, I don't want to know anything like names or whatever, but a simple, yes its worth it, or no it's not would suffice if someone who is a member could give me some insight.
I live in small town America. Sometimes the P411 ladies come to my town, but usually I have to drive to the big city. P411 is the best investment I've made. It's well worth it.
  • LNK
  • 06-12-2013, 11:00 PM
I am from grits' neck of the woods, and am not a member, but am inching closer and closer to joining P411.

From what you've posted, I would think, for you, it would be a no-brainer. You said the ladies travelling through require references, etc., but that's exactly what P411 is, in a way, so you'd have a better chance with those ladies.

If all else fails, could you take a day trip to another town? I know that for me, it's difficult to say the least to make a trip alone, don't know what your situation is, but that's another possibility.

It's not that big of an expense, really. In fact, I think I've just talked myself into it. I'm going to get started on that tomorrow myself.
  • zebus
  • 06-12-2013, 11:10 PM
I am from grits' neck of the woods, and am not a member, but am inching closer and closer to joining P411.

From what you've posted, I would think, for you, it would be a no-brainer. You said the ladies travelling through require references, etc., but that's exactly what P411 is, in a way, so you'd have a better chance with those ladies.

If all else fails, could you take a day trip to another town? I know that for me, it's difficult to say the least to make a trip alone, don't know what your situation is, but that's another possibility.

It's not that big of an expense, really. In fact, I think I've just talked myself into it. I'm going to get started on that tomorrow myself. Originally Posted by LNK
Eh, I'm an hour and a half from DFW, it might seem stupid, but I just much rather prefer it in my own place. I mean I'm kinda a shut in anyways, and definitely going to be nervous as heck my first time. So would be nice to at least have the comfort of home without adding traveling and being in a strange hotel room lol..
I live in Wichita Falls, TX, I don't want to know anything like names or whatever, but a simple, yes its worth it, or no it's not would suffice if someone who is a member could give me some insight. Originally Posted by zebus
I live across the river in even smaller Lawton, OK. I have and use P411 since I got here. It opened doors for me to see providers in OKC, and now that I'm established with a history, I'm able to get providrrs willing to drive down to Lawton for appointments. Most still take place in OKC and require an hour+ drive, but if I can get them to come to Lawton, don't see why you couldn't find some willing to drive a little further to WF. But you need a history the providers can see and visits with other providers they can check with like on P411 before they would be willing to risk it.
It is.
From a woman's perspective, I love it. The gentlemen seem to be a better quality, easier to get references from other providers ect.
Even in EP there's maybe 5 or 6 regular providers on there, I've been on the fence about getting it but I'm pretty sure I will once I see a few providers that have P411 so I can take advantage of the 6months free with OKs.

What tipped my hand was how easy it'd be to be verified by just sending them my ID.
Its definitly worth it!
I just joined p411 and I have to say that it's made my journey into the hobby very smooth. Granted it's easier for me since I'm in a more populated city, but the fact that you have a verified P411 account will be enough for newbie friendly providers to be more lenient in their screening since you were willing to "put yourself out there". If you pay to play, then they know you're serious.
It's worth it for many reasons stated here but this one might be the best reason: some of the girls on P411 offer discounts if you're a member that other other guys won't get. $25, $50 bucks. That alone has paid for my yearly fee.
It is well worth it from both side provider and hobbyist. The cool thing about it is if you travel a lot or at all you can use your membership virtually any where in the U.S.

You can be at home and get verified quickly you can also be in NYC and look up someone and get verified and meet up with someone as soon as you are good to go.

It's easier to look up providers that have qualities that interest you!
I've been a member of P411 for a few years and it has served me well. I use P411 to screen clients and it's easy to use. Well worth it!
So worth it. Makes the verification process easy for both parties.
I won't play outside of p411. I hav had two bad experiences one being on eccie ( handle workout junkie, btw is LE) I am only on eccie to network. P411 is the only way to go. Plus, it provides you with more info about the providers with stats on okays, menus, and reviews.