What's Ya'lls ultimate fantasy

that hasn't happened for you yet?
Mine would be to be tied down, legs spread, blindfolded and have one hell of a SLOW BBBJ with a Prostate massage. Course the tied down and blindfolded aren't a must. Just the BBBJ and prostate massage would work to. NEVER had that either lol
My fantasy is to be":

single
Rich
30 years old again
can't say. my lips are sealed =X
a hooker with an ice cream bar and a big screen tv at her incall?
Taint and ice cream, and more taint.
You have to forgive pyramider, his mind is tainted!
My ultimate fantasy is that everyone would be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character!
My ultimate fantasy is that everyone would be judged not by the color of their skin but by their taint! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Fixed it for you.
To be a "sex toy" for a real mother/daughter duo. The mom "teaches" her daughter how to pleasure a man and how to be pleasured by a man.

Round 1: Mom and I do the gamut of sexual events. Daughter watches (maybe even videos).

Break period (maybe review the tape).

Round 2: Daughter's turn as mom evaluates.

Critic period as mom goes over daughter's performance

Round 3: Mom and daughter both have their way with me.

For my fantasy, I really want a mother daughter team. Mom late 30s/early 40s; daughter 18 to early 20s with a preference for a somewhat inexperienced daughter.
I've wanted to have a 3 or 4 way (ie mini gangbang) for a while now...
Not that Cpalmson has put it in my mind, a father/son duo wouldn't be that bad either...
I've also always wanted to have a date w/twin brothers...
I have one final fantasy and I probably want it the most, but it's a little taboo so I won't be stating it here publicly. I will gladly share in private if anyone cares to listen to my quibbling
Ain't nuttin wring with that. When we go fishing early in the morning, we go at the TAINT of dawn, it's just before the Crack of dawn LOL

You have to forgive pyramider, his mind is tainted! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Touche!
Posting a factual review and not getting a PM saying I'm full of it.
I wish there was a website where I could meet and have sex with beautiful, sexy women all over the country....nah....never happen.
that hasn't happened for you yet?
Mine would be to be tied down, legs spread, blindfolded and have one hell of a SLOW BBBJ with a Prostate massage. Course the tied down and blindfolded aren't a must. Just the BBBJ and prostate massage would work to. NEVER had that either lol Originally Posted by mississippifunguy
Hmmmmmmmmm NEVER SAY NEVER --- Dallas rides that way in fall! lol

MY ultimate fantasy is world peace...lol...seriously it is still a bukkake!