Do Ladies have their list of Must Sees before retirement?

Just curious. I know the guys have their bucket lists full of ladies they want see. Do you ladies have the same type of list. I know there are several gentlemen on the board that I wanna see for one reason or another, and I'm just not going to feel complete unless I do. Ladies feel free to list urs

I'm in chat a lot and so I have come to know many of the personalities, so in no certain order and definitely not a complete list. here they are
1. txhunter56
2. doc2078
3. go4it
4. weallneedfun
5. thatdude
6. bestman
7. chateau becot
8. luny tunz
9. Easye
10 Drillstick

and lots of others just limited it to 10...
Damn I didn't make the list. Of course I can't stand chat.
I didn't make the list? My heart is broken
I do have some as well.
Easye
Bestman
Thatdude
Drillstick
Dirk69
soccerboy
Copierguy0
Ynot
BigPurdy
There are more but that's all I can think of right now
No.
My must see is those who want to see me. While there are a group of men for whom I'll always have respect for their thoughts and ability to make me smile, I'm sure that if the opportunity presented itself I wouldn't say no.

My 'must see' before retirement is I MUST SEE enough money saved for me to retire. :-)
My 'must see' before retirement is I MUST SEE enough money saved for me to retire. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
I would love to play a couple of games of tennis, match, love.
My ability to tickle taint has me on many of the ladies" "must see" lists.
My ability to tickle taint has me on many of the ladies" "must see" lists. Originally Posted by pyramider

Did you record this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rik7xV7Tj4
No, my voice is much higher. But it was based on my real world tainted dating history.
Good thread Babylee!!

Hmmm who would I put on my "to do" list...

NYr
Surge
Diabloblanco
Dickemdown
Lunytunz
Darthmaul
Loverman
Copierguy
Lazarus Long
Surfindick
Intelligent

Sorry if I misspelled handles, but they know who they are....
  • Brot
  • 07-07-2013, 09:21 AM
I am a bit surprised that a marketing opportunity like this comes along and only 2 ladies jumped on board.
Biggest sucker where they can charge the most I would think tops the lists.
I would love to play a couple of games of tennis, match, love. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Ok...but if you're really good, you better let me win like a gentleman should so I get excited!!!
  • Old-T
  • 07-07-2013, 03:07 PM
I am a bit surprised that a marketing opportunity like this comes along and only 2 ladies jumped on board. Originally Posted by Brot
that was my initial thought too. But then with comments like the one below I suspect a lot of ladies are always gun shy about how their post might be taken.

Biggest sucker where they can charge the most I would think tops the lists. Originally Posted by Gotyour6