penis size

Does size matter to a provider?
  • Old-T
  • 07-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Depends upon the provider.
I don't think it's so much size, I think it's more of do you know how to use what you have. Just my .02
I think the provider is happier the smaller it is. Little damage and pays the same.
Does size matter to a provider? Originally Posted by cooler62
Size of your wallet??
i've had women tell me that the notions of 'it's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise' and 'it's not the size of the bone that counts, but how well you bury it' are utter bullshit, and it's just what men with little dicks tell themselves to help them sleep at night. but i've had others say that it's not really the length that's a turn on, but the girth. i think it all depends on the woman's personal preference
I think the provider is happier the smaller it is. Little damage and pays the same. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

The ladies love me and my 1.3" of dangling death, but its only for my awesome sex skills.
Does size matter to a provider? Originally Posted by cooler62
Yes...for me in any case
I can't take anything over 6", 7" is really pushing it. The smaller the better. Goes for this job and my personal relationships
The smaller the better. Goes for this job and my personal relationships Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Anyone else thinck MaryBeth is hitting on me?
I can't take anything over 6", 7" is really pushing it. The smaller the better. Goes for this job and my personal relationships Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Oh okay.....Now I understand the NBA policy you have......guess it makes sense........er uh preference wise..........
Attached Images File Type: png penis-size-ecards-someecards.png (45.2 KB, 691 views)
Size of your wallet?? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Yep......the moment a provider is most excited is at that first minute when you greet her and whip out your big fat......wallet.

For ladies in most civilian relationships, overall emotional connection and physical attraction are just as important as equipment. In the swingers world, size begins to become more important.

But in this game.....it's all about the wallet.
It's all relative. That's why we are all different. I've had women tell me my dick was too big for them and that I was 'bottoming out" and hurting them. I've had others tell me I wasn't large enough (length & width wise) to satisfy them. Basically we all have different parts and some of them fit together better than others. That's just how it is. But as has already been pointed out the size that seems to be most important to Women (both in the Civie & Hobby world) is the size of a guys wallet. And before it starts. People are welcome to dispute that assertion. But I have yet to find that person who just wants me for me and nothing else. And in the Materialistic World in which we now live. Finding that kind of connection is becoming a rare and difficult thing to locate.
I can't take anything over 6", 7" is really pushing it. The smaller the better. Goes for this job and my personal relationships Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Note to self.......schedule trip to Little Rock!!!