Catch 22? Providers Using Providers

So, just for kicks mostly, maybe because I've considered it, and also because I've not read anything on it..

If a verified provider schedules time with another, sees her as a client, and normal donation policies take place, does she write a review?

I know "friends" would try to do this to pump each other up and it's mostly irrelevant... But what if there's a "from a different state", or "XX miles away from each other" rule?

Have any providers had requests from other working girls?

What if it's a provider and her SO using another verified provider? Does he do a review? Does he get ROS access even though he's attached to an active member?

Do any providers even see others? On a strictly client basis I mean.. No special rates, no different frills.. Would you?

Just to get both your lubricating, and cerebral juices going.
Calista,

Yes, it has happened.

Below are 2 reviews that seem to fit the situation you describe.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=636564

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=644193

Think you will find most of the answers you seek in the threads above.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Damn Bio with all the answers again.. Thanks! Now, what do you think? Is there a way to only give some privilege and not others so the lady can't get into the Men's Lounge and such? Maybe after proving a valuable client a provider can be awarded ROS access? I mean, if I'm spending like a man, can't I do the same research?
Note that the examples that Bio gave (and I have seen others like them) were posted in the local Coed forum, not in the Reviews section. I believe that providers are not allowed to post in Review forums, thus not able to post an "official" review. Therefore, no Premium Access or any other privilege is granted based on the review. Such reviews are truly for entertainment purposes only.

But I'm not eccie staff, so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Currently, the policy states that people are allowed/denied access to the ROS/Men's Lounge, etc. sections based on your gender, not provider status.

Regardless of being a provider or a hobbyist (yes, there are some female hobbyists here), ladies are not allowed to post in the reviews areas, get ROS access, etc.

So, if you want to do a review of a provider you saw with your (presumably male) SO, your SO can post a review, but you can't unless you want to put it in Coed where you won't get any review credit for it.

Really, this isn't so much a provider seeing provider issue, but a female seeing providers question.
Thank you Frat, and bravo

jbravo, thats the thing, is an SO posts a review, doesn't he get access? Wouldn't it be the same as giving it to a girl if the boyfriend/provider girlfriend couple have access?
ROS is ROS , no matter who writes it is off limits to anyone with Provider Status bottom line . Only a male who is a registered member can receive credit for a review , females writing a review may do so in COED areas for no credit only bragging rights .
ROS is ROS , no matter who writes it is off limits to anyone with Provider Status bottom line . Only a male who is a registered member can receive credit for a review , females writing a review may do so in COED areas for no credit only bragging rights . Originally Posted by LaStang
Just a nitpick, the rules don't actually make any differentiation between provider status or not, just male/female.

Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. You will also be able to make and view "Private" posts in our public forums as well as have access to additional "Premium Access Only" forums...such as the Men's Lounge. Originally Posted by Premium Access (Male Only) Subscription Description
So theoretically, you could have a male provider have ROS access, for example.
i've been wondering this after reading a lot of stories about the shenanigans between providers here.... if a provider hooks up with another provider, who pays who?
Just a nitpick, the rules don't actually make any differentiation between provider status or not, just male/female.

So theoretically, you could have a male provider have ROS access, for example. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
iiiinnteresting.. Does this hold true? If so, it's a pretty big loop hole and advantage for any male provider.. Not that there are many.

i've been wondering this after reading a lot of stories about the shenanigans between providers here.... if a provider hooks up with another provider, who pays who? Originally Posted by speeedracer
Whoever calls and makes the appointment with the other is the one paying. If I call a provider who's passing through town for an hour session, she's not paying me.

Well, she might.