Performing artist

I have always enjoyed dance and the different interpretations of dance, from ballet to street dancing. And music has always been an important soundtrack to my life, in the sense that some music or songs bring a memory of someone or a time that was fun. I'm sure there are more than a few guys who have enjoyed a lap dance from a beautiful girl! But I am curious to know if anyone has enjoyed the artistic nature, as well as the erotic nature, of a woman in motion.
To watch a woman dance can bring the base animal out of a man, and that thought just makes me WILD!
Share the animal things/movements that have driven you wild!
Taint ... my first glimpse of taint changed my whole perspective.
I've had a few lap dances. LOL
The woman was slowly dancing, seducing me not only with her hips and body movements but also with her eyes. Staring into mine with with a little mischievous grin on her face. Then when she got on the floor on all 4s and crawled over to me. GEEZZZZZZ that was sexy. All that was just before they got me on stage and whipped me with my own belt for my 40th Birthday.
i'm a huge fan of belly dancing. the grace and fluidity of movement combined with the sensuality of the dance is unparalleled. if anyone can check out a Tribalcon event if it ever passes by, or an indian/persian restaurant that has live belly dancing, i'd recommend checking it out
Always been a fan of dance and there is something about a nude women that sultry strides before me with no clothes on, keeping rhythm to the music and I glance at her feminine lines and curves, nothing more erotic to the eyes!! Prelude to an erotic, sexy, passionate session for sure