Seaching for answer from you all on Eccie

I received an inbox from a member here that basically said this site/him would not show me love because I am not a gfe provider. I'll admit that did piss me off but then I started wondering is this true.

As I plan to start down a new road traveling I thought wow is Louisiana going be a waste of my time. Seeing how the gentleman is in that area.

Now I've heard a lot of things bit this one is baffling.

Really? Is Eccie a site for mainly gfe Lady's?
Short answer is, the majority of the providers here are GFE type providers. But check out the "Another Realm" thread. There are a number here that like things with a bit more "kink" so there is a niche for other types of providers within this community.
different strokes for different folks, bottom line regardless of your menu there will be customers for whatever you have on it, short list or long list. Don't compromise your own integrity for what some jackass with a pulsating hard on is trying to convince you to dip outside your comfort zone, not worth it.
Plenty of fish out there, move on
You should never judge a whole state based on one individual. Who knows you might have one hell of a trip in Louisiana.
You should never judge a whole state based on one individual, unless its Arkansas. Who knows you might have one hell of a trip in Louisiana. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Completed your thought.
Monica, yes that can effect your business, especially CBJ. Now some guys will come forward and say they prefer CBJ, and all that Bullshit, but the bottom line is that most guys want BBBJ. You can certainly offer what you want, but don't expect as much business as if you were GFE.
I would say hobbyists come in all flavors on this board. However, I would say the vast majority of this board are interested in GFE providers. As a matter of fact, I would go almost as far to say that GFE is now the norm in the hobbying world It just all comes down to how one defines GFE. As FNF implied most guys expect BBBJ as part of GFE. I'd say most guys would accept CBJ even if they prefer BBBJ, but they will vote with their wallet. I know I will. I'm not going to write off a CBJ only provider but if she charges the same rate as a girl who will BBBJ, with everything being equal, I will see the BBBJ provider.
There is something for everyone here. Never allow one person's taste to dictate how you run your buisness. If a member is interested.....They will look you up. Market yourself and you will find those that are interested in seeing you.

So, when are you coming to Houston...............I'm just saying!