4 Must-Try Sex Positions

MISSIONARY
Place a cushion beneath your buttocks. Instead of simply relaxing returning as he thrusts in and out of you, sit up midway, raise your buttocks, and then gradually trim in reverse. Do it again until one of you orgasms.

WOMAN ON TOP
Move your whole body in small sectors as you raise and reduced your hips. Have him sit up, with his feet straight out in front of him. Lower yourself onto his male organ and sit with your legs curved, experiencing him, with you flat on the ground.

DOGGIE STYLE
Rather than kneel, lie facedown on the bed, with you distribute. He can be found on your returning and permeates you from behind. Try having him stand behind you while you gradually—and carefully!—lean forward until your hands touch the ground.

SIDE-BY-SIDE
Grind your whole body against his male organ, flexing from the hips and shifting your chest muscles downwards. Reach around to fondle him while he’s shifting in and out of you.
nice! I got one for you. The guy lays on his back with his knees slightly bent. The lady gets in the RCG position. The guy has his legs draped over hers thrusting in and out.
  • Trey
  • 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Sounds pretty basic. The first three are done every time I get down. Side by side or spooning is great fun too, but I expected something new or at least differnt from basic sex.
A man on a work out bench with an adjustable back for different views! Woman on her back on the arm of a sofa, holding on for dear life and orgasms!
Man laying on floor, grabbing both ankles and pulling himself into the splits while woman on top in RCG
Favorite for me is "Jockey". Have her lying face down with hips slightly raised so the "kitty" is exposed. He mounts straddling both her legs which are together.
Great sensation for both. He get the extra sensation of her butt cheeks rubbing his pelvis.
Penetration is deep and angle is great for hitting the g-spot.
...One warning. If she squeezes or grinds too much her butt could pull off the condom...
Here are a few worth trying:

19Trees
LOL, NICE ONES. I always wondered what the name of the one I love is. Seagulls on a wing. LOL DEEP penetration and the woman can grind her ass off
Isn't there ,like . . .a whole BOOK on this from India?
mississippifunguy, let's try em ALL!
Isn't there ,like . . .a whole BOOK on this from India? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Kama Sutra
I am currently writing a Kama Taintra book.
#1 guy on back with ass at edge of bed heels jammed between mattress and box spring
gal in cg on top of #1 guy who uses his thighs to spread gal open
#2 guy stands on floor or other object to be at right height to enter either of gal's holes

DP .... Oh yeah.
MISSIONARY
Place a cushion beneath your buttocks. Instead of simply relaxing returning as he thrusts in and out of you, sit up midway, raise your buttocks, and then gradually trim in reverse. Do it again until one of you orgasms.

WOMAN ON TOP
Move your whole body in small sectors as you raise and reduced your hips. Have him sit up, with his feet straight out in front of him. Lower yourself onto his male organ and sit with your legs curved, experiencing him, with you flat on the ground.

DOGGIE STYLE
Rather than kneel, lie facedown on the bed, with you distribute. He can be found on your returning and permeates you from behind. Try having him stand behind you while you gradually—and carefully!—lean forward until your hands touch the ground.

SIDE-BY-SIDE
Grind your whole body against his male organ, flexing from the hips and shifting your chest muscles downwards. Reach around to fondle him while he’s shifting in and out of you. Originally Posted by Rhiannon22
Sounds very nice but not sure I really understand the explanation. Might be a problem with translation. I suggest we get together and work through the positions. Not real fast so it might take a few runs?????? I'm up for it.