what to do ???????? need to find the top moderator

I need to find out who is the top moderator for this whole site, I need to ask them a big question please someone pm me thank you
Ask your question........Any moderator can answer or get the correct answer for you.
Its me ... post some taint.
Ask your question........Any moderator can answer or get the correct answer for you. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
The question is: What are the TWO things you won't get on your BIRTHDAY?

The Answer: SEX & MONEY

SL MOD for a DAY!
Shayla84,

As one of the three local mods here in Austin, just wanted to make sure you know that now or at anytime you may send a question to Trees. If there is not an easy answer or one that requires collaboration with other mods to properly answer, that will be done.

When you send PM please

1. Ask your question

and

2. Please give permission (if you feel it appropriate) for Trees to share the PM with other mod staff or Admins as may be necessary to get you an answer with dispatch.

Finally, this is a Membership organization and operates bottom up rather than top down, especially as it relates to issues that are primarily local and they get dealt with in each case by the local mods. We understand there is an outstanding issue raised by our senior mod and we hope you will be forthright.

Here at your service: what is your question? Feel free to PM it.

19Trees
Austin Mod Staff
Maybe this is something she wants to avoid the local modtard squad.
It sounds like Shayla is looking to appeal over the local mod staff to a higher authority.
Shayla,

In Post 5 above Trees offered to answer (or get an answer from mods/admins as needed) whatever "question" you might have. So far Trees has not heard a word from Shayla on this.

Seems that you may have gotten answer from a senior mod that you do not like, disagree with or otherwise seek to challenge or appeal?

Kindly reach out by PM today. Thanks.

19Trees
Austin Mod Staff
I am the a-hole Godturd (please note the little "a" and the capitol "G")..........what is your question?
Shayla,

It was suggested (above, and by PM) that you contact a local mod. You have ignored this advice and been unresponsive to PM's. Rest assured that whatever your question, the Austin mod staff will answer your question, and consult with mods/admins when we do. It is strongly recommended you respond to PM's from your local mods.

Closing this thread.

19Trees
Since you brought this up in this section please get with your area mods . This site is moderated by teams of area mods working as one team for the whole site .