Weekend or Weekday?

There are occasions in which I am able to travel to a city just for the weekend arriving Friday, checking in at 2pm and leaving Sunday at checkout time, around noon. My question here is (maybe I should have posted a poll) do you hobby on the weekends or are you strictly a weekday, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm hobbyist? Please sound off with a simple "Weekend" or "Weekday" and list the city in which you hobby.

Thank you for your participation. I'm just trying to increase my knowledge base and not make assumptions based on my past experience.
East of Dallas...schoolyear.....weekda ys
I always get at least ONE weekend appointment in every city I travel to

{I have 3 this weekend in iowa}
Most are weekdays. Some are weekends.
  • LNK
  • 07-12-2013, 01:58 PM
My hobby days are M-F, generally in the before noon hours, but occasionally in the afternoon.
Gonna be weekdays for me unless you came to to Jackson Ms. I'd FIND A WAY to see you on the weekend. LOL
It depends on the expiration date on the taint.
Your Hotel may let you check in early and check out late. Ask them when you make a reservation or call the front desk a day or so before you arrive.

I cannot hobby evenings or weekends, but I am not a very active hobbyiest. I am sure that many very active gents prefer late night and weekend sessions. a poll would give you better data.
Both I travel a lot.
M-Thur after 7 pm. as I work out of town a lot. Weekends I'm home for the SO and I have no time to hobby.
Whenever I can get away from the SO and work.