Yet another Obama lie

This from Yahoo which is pro Obama. Of course the libterds will defend him.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administ...222249311.html
Yep read that this morning. Obama is starting to remind me more of a Used Car Salesman rather than a President. I have a feeling Obamacare is going to turn out to be nothing but a fucking lemon.
... I have a feeling Obamacare is going to turn out to be nothing but a fucking lemon. Originally Posted by acp5762
Good diagnosis. Those are not hemorrhoids you feel.
You would know LLIdiot.
  • BJerk
  • 10-29-2013, 02:31 PM
If you think changes that lower the cost and increase the coverage is bad, I guess you can criticize our President for assuming that was a good thing as well as reason why you wouldn't want to keep your old policy. Really, it is analogous to a credit card. They change the terms and conditions but you keep the same card. In this case, it is like keeping the card and lowering the monthly interest rate charged - why complain?
  • CJ7
  • 10-29-2013, 02:41 PM
If you think changes that lower the cost and increase the coverage is bad, I guess you can criticize our President for assuming that was a good thing as well as reason why you wouldn't want to keep your old policy. Really, it is analogous to a credit card. They change the terms and conditions but you keep the same card. In this case, it is like keeping the card and lowering the monthly interest rate charged - why complain? Originally Posted by Bert Jones

complain is all the rightwingers know how to do, that and make excuses. It must really suck to be them.
complain is all the rightwingers know how to do, that and make excuses. It must really suck to be them. Originally Posted by CJ7
You're fucking kidding right? Rates are INCREASING.
  • CJ7
  • 10-29-2013, 03:17 PM
You're fucking kidding right? Rates are INCREASING. Originally Posted by satexasguy
get your head out of Rafael's ass ..

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...virtually-eve/
Obama is not capable of telling the truth.
He is a lying sack of shit.
This from Yahoo which is pro Obama. Of course the libterds will defend him.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administ...222249311.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
Read the comments on that yahoo article. WOW! the people finally woke up...
Read the comments on that yahoo article. WOW! the people finally woke up... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
But our Obamazombies never will. They will defend this ACA clusterfuck with their dying breath, which will come sooner due to benefits being denied.

I just don't understand people who want the government so involved in our daily lives.

Frankly, I think it's in the best interest of national security for the government to monitor all dipshits who live in bunkers and wear tinfoil hats.

Like you, whiny!
Except they are monitoring you, too, DOTY Assup!

And isn't it sad that in America, wanting to be free means you must be a tinfoil hat wearing kook.

He is a lying sack of shit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You mean like Bush with the WMD's?
He is a lying sack of shit. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When did Bush ever tell the truth?