They Finally Nailed Someone!

• BJerk
  • 11-05-2013, 02:06 PM
After all the wailing and and complaining, not to mention millions of dollars being spent to stop minority voting in Texas, they finally got at least one person for their effort.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...12-4746292.php

I encourage my fellow Democrats to vote in Texas today so we can learn the process and take other Democrats to vote for Wendy Davis when the time comes. I voted (had to show ID), and it really wasn't hard, but the principle of the thing still bothers me.
Well one down. I wonder how many more to go.
Only five years for voting five times?

Wonder if she has to pay the money back she earned by voting all those times.
Five years for Five votes just doesn't seem adequate.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 02:58 PM
too bad The Decider isn't around or the cunt would get the gas chamber

unless she voted republican
After all the wailing and and complaining, not to mention millions of dollars being spent to stop minority voting in Texas, they finally got at least one person for their effort. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Were they stopping minority voting? Or were they just stopping Democrats from cheating?

Or are those really one and the same?

I encourage my fellow Democrats to vote in Texas today ... Originally Posted by Bert Jones
And - for the record - how many times will each of you be voting?

I voted ... Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Uh-huh. And how many times was that?

I voted (had to show ID), and it really wasn't hard... Originally Posted by Bert Jones
What?!?! Are you sure? This guy I know told me that showing ID was UNBELIEVABLY hard. It's like being in a bar almost.

but the principle of the thing still bothers me. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Now, let's get this straight. You are referring here to the principle of ONE man, ONE vote, right? Is that the principle that still bothers you? If so, then yes, you are a Democrat.
Were the bus stations and high way underpasses empty? That's the real test.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Were the bus stations and high way underpasses empty? That's the real test. Originally Posted by gnadfly

nah, the rightwingers were there toe tappin' for cock
How much did you pull in this time CBJ7? More than your Dad?
Were they stopping minority voting? Or were they just stopping Democrats from cheating?

Or are those really one and the same?

And - for the record - how many times will each of you be voting?

Uh-huh. And how many times was that?

What?!?! Are you sure? This guy I know told me that showing ID was UNBELIEVABLY hard. It's like being in a bar almost.

Now, let's get this straight. You are referring here to the principle of ONE man, ONE vote, right? Is that the principle that still bothers you? If so, then yes, you are a Democrat. Originally Posted by ExNYer
God Damn there is hope... yea I know call me banjo boy...LOL
After all the wailing and and complaining, not to mention millions of dollars being spent to stop minority voting in Texas, they finally got at least one person for their effort.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...12-4746292.php

I encourage my fellow Democrats to vote in Texas today so we can learn the process and take other Democrats to vote for Wendy Davis when the time comes. I voted (had to show ID), and it really wasn't hard, but the principle of the thing still bothers me. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
That's one person guilty of at least FOUR criminal acts -- that's FOUR crimes, not one.
That's one person guilty of at least FOUR criminal acts -- that's FOUR crimes, not one.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The voter ID bullshit was crazy today. Glad I don't have a middle name!

What a fucking asshole you are Corpy!

Hope you get your visa revoked and you have to go back home to Blowjobbia!
So it's ok to vote multiple times if you vote Democrat?

Was she arrested only because she may be Hispanic, or was she arrested for voting multiple times? Or for voting Republican?

I guess if she's a minority or a Democrat, the law doesn't apply. Right, Bertie?

The right to vote is a precious thing.
IN this Republic the vote provides a means for each individual to have a voice.
To have another usurp that right by casting a fraudulent vote is paramount to stealing the rights of others.
The punishment should be harsh regardless of if it is a single person or a committee of fraudsters.
Failure to prosecute and punish the perpetrators is just as bad if not worse than the act itself.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...12-4746292.php Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Now we know how the Repulicants have been winning their elections in Texas. They have programmed their voters to cast 5 ballots each!