OH2 Down. Also, does anyone use Tryst?

The upside of OurHome2 being down, is that I got to see all the SWers become active on Tryst.

I first went to Tryst for hobbying, and most of the good providers never respond (maybe their are out of the hobby, idk), or the ones that do have woefully outdated profiles (girls quote higher prices than on the tryst profile, or they look different than the pics).
Oh2 is not down. BUT what I would like to know is: Why does everyone start a thread on ECCIE every single time it does go down? Even in The Litterbox people cry about it as if ECCIE is supposed to fix it for them... It reminds me of Middle School. Just give CK time folks, jeez. ECCIE is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT BOARD

In my opinion, Tryst is not a board that I would use. It reminds me of BP. (Disclaimer: I only utilize oh2 for ads since it's still allowed) And of course the pics are NOT current, I've glanced over there. You guys have it tough cuz everywhere I look, shit's off with just weight alone. I show my friends pics and the photoshop on these pics, some are so bad; the legs are 2 different colors/one is thinner than the other, etc. And this is on P411. Different pics and names and different names on different sites too so, good luck OP!

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!