Men's.... and ladies opinion on p411 in SA

I have been told by various people that are p411 members, that I should get signed on before heading to San Antonio..
Based on the very welcoming response I have.. and continue to receive from not only San Antonio.. but Dallas..Houston..ect..
I don't really see the need..am I ignorant to advice? Or...

Any and all advice is taken with serious consideration.. ladies..gents..

What are your thoughts?

Signed seriously snowed in Sindi from Syracuse!!!
Seriously snowed in..went from 60 degrees and spring like 2 days ago.. to at least 2 feet of white shit!!

I'm coming to you.. very soon!!
Many ECCIE gents are also users of P411 (including me), but not all. And not all P411 users are on ECCIE. Use both to market to the largest number of verifiable clients.

The biggest advantage to P411 is that ladies can very quickly check references and “Provider OK’s” on a new Client without relying on other Providers to respond to text or PM reference requests. My personal pet peeve is the ladies who post one rate on ECCIE and a higher rate on P411.

Looking forward to your visit! Stay safe - and warm!
CM, that rate diff is cuz ladies have clients who are not on eccie, and the ladies are cutting us eccie guys a break. Roll with it.
...Based on the very welcoming response I have.. and continue to receive from not only San Antonio.. but Dallas..Houston..ect..
I don't really see the need..am I ignorant to advice? Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
I'd be VERY careful counting those tricks before they hatch.
Lol.. guys ..I will assure you that my prices have been the same.. and will stay the same.. and are consistant no matter which site.. or how many sites I join..shit I have far too many challenges keeping track of emails ..pm's ...pms..qv's..hh .. hour!!

Please don't squabble on my thread.. I'm sure the girls have various reasons.. for everything they choose.. to do.

But I do not.. so help me here.. with useful information.. thank you!!!
Cover Me!! Thank you!!

And I'm not pointing my mom finger at the others.. I'm not.. thank you for pointing out how inconsistant and confusing being on several different sites can accually be...i am appreciative to all advice..ok? Thank you !!!
O hh in rereading the thread..My apologies guys!!
.I do agree with you Johnny..lol something I am ALWAYS reminding the girls that work with me and for me..do not count anything until it's standing before you.. even then be sure to make things good and right.. and count only what's in the envelope at the time of the drop!! Lol..

Please please please except my sincere apology.. I thought you guys were picking on the girls on the site..aghh.. sorry. ;(
I see ladies who are long-term listed on P411. They have all told me that the fact that I have been on P411 for as long as I have and the 24 OK's I have make screening me a no-brainer.

I no longer see ladies who advertise exclusively on ECCIE. Just my personal preference, but I have had too many bad experiences over the past two years. Shame, because from your profile you look to be the kind of provider I would enjoy spending time with - I don't see providers under 40 anymore, to much drama and inflated pricing for too little performance.

I hope you have a successful visit! You might also take some time to go to the San Antonio Provider's Only section (It's called something different, obviously I don't have access) and reach out to some traveling providers who have come to town recently. It seems as though some did well, some vowed to never return because of the high no-show rate. I don't know what the magic recipe is...

Anon out.
Thank you Anon ..I will go to what I call the powder room..aka ladies room..lol
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to be processed on p411 ?
... I am ALWAYS reminding the girls that work with me and for me...( Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
I didn't know we had a pimp in our midst.
Get both. Maximize earning potential and if good at it, make screening easier for yourself. That is, if oks and reviews match up, chances are they are ok to see and quickens the process. And yes, there are p411 guys not here. Some good, some ok, and some are banned here. So be careful. Try it out, if you don't like it, get rid of it.
I agree with Anon about P411. I haven't provided references in over 2 years and I only see providers that are on the P. I think it would give you more options and opportunities if you added it. Stay warm.
Well !! Dr Grey and Bankshot thank you so much!!
Before I could make it to the ladies room for some girl advice..I received a call from a provider .. although we haven't met in person..I consider her a good friend of mine.. she is going to walk the fossil ( me) thru the p411 process.. hopefully Anon.. and others I will be a p411 member by the time my plane lands..

May I add..I am not a pimp..I help girls provide safetly.. and my house rules are strict.. your honor.

Hey cover me!! Ms Fran tells me that you are more than likely going to be my favorite.. she also states you should be very nice to me..or else..well let's not find out what "else " means!!

Again and again I thank you!! And yes I will stay warm.. we dropped two feet of snow in one day.. after 60 degree weather two days before that...welcome to upstate is what we say!!.. oh and home of the orangemen!!!.

Seriously snowed in ..in Syracuse.Sindi. but..
I will see you soon!!
Hey cover me!! Ms Fran tells me that you are more than likely going to be my favorite.. she also states you should be very nice to me..or else..well let's not find out what "else " means!! Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
Indeed. I have no desire to see the other side of “Hot Blooded Spaniard.”
Lolololol..love her!!!