Open apology to provider

I wanted to apologize to a provider I offended. I was rude and crast over the phone. I made some inappropriate comments that were uncalled for. I had no intentions of being disrespectful. I thought I was being funny but obviously not. I crossed the line and understand that. So I’m on here trying to make things right and hope that she accepts.
Sounds like you're threADing more than apologizing.

Why not just send her a private message? Did you offend her on an open forum?
Sounds like you're threADing more than apologizing.

Why not just send her a private message? Did you offend her on an open forum? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Amen. Reads like a "look at me, see how enlightened I am". If the insult wasn't in the public forum why do you think the apology should be.
Takes balls to openly apologize on this forum. But without the providers name it's silly and self serving.
Amen. Reads like a "look at me, see how enlightened I am". If the insult wasn't in the public forum why do you think the apology should be. Originally Posted by Budman
I would guess the provider responded to the OP's "crast" behavior by mentioning she would be alerting other ladies, which would make this threAD an apology to the other providers he might someday see, and not the one he was actually "crast" to.
it’s likely that she’s ignored the texts and pm’s the OP has sent. get over it dude...im sure that she has and moved on.
i have to disagree...it takes balls to openly admit when ur wrong, but doesn’t mean that u need to apologize. when ur remorseful, that’s when u’ll feel the need to apologize...once ur balls have retracted

Takes balls to openly apologize on this forum. But without the providers name it's silly and self serving. Originally Posted by Drtry1